part 53

The movie finished and I fell asleep on payton. He softly moved me so he could get up and get a drink. Jackson was asleep in his room. Josh and kiki were asleep on a blow up mattress in the lounge room. Our place looks like this ur wondering.

Chase had fallen asleep on me

Chase had fallen asleep on me. I was fast asleep. I rolled to1o far and fell off the couch and onto the floor. I open my eyes and Payton had bolted to me and had his hand out to help me up.  I hugged him and while being half asleep went and got into bed. I thought payton was next to me so I cuddled up to him. It was now morning and I opened my eyes and it was Jackson. I quickly jumped out and ran to my bed. Payton was in the shower when I went into the room. I put on my comfortable clothes.

I walked into the kitchen and chase was standing there with a plate of pancakes

I walked into the kitchen and chase was standing there with a plate of pancakes. "these are for you"chase said. "Aww thank you" I replied we hugged and friendly kissed each other on the cheek. I sat down at the table and ate my breakfast. Payton came out and hugged me from behind he kissed me on the cheek. I looked up at him and kissed him on the lips. His hair was still wet but yet somehow managed to look cute. I ate my breakfast and went to wake up kiki and Josh I jumped on the bed. "GET UP! " I yelled. "go away" josh said. "5 more minutes" kiki demanded. "no now!" I said. They woke up and kissed in front of me.  "ewww" I laughed. Chase walked into the room. "hi chase" Josh and kiki said mocking the way I say it.  I gave them a death stare. Payton then walked into the room. "who wants to go shopping?" payton suggested. "me!" we all replied. We all went and got into my car. I drove because without don't want payton to. We arrived and decided to get Taco Bell. Everyone went to order their food. Payton pulled me aside. "what's up babe? " I said. "do you have feelings for chase? " he said. I just looked at him....
What happens? 
Does she like chase?
Will she say that she loves payton?
Who knows
Not spilling any tea.