Part 36

I woke up and looked over and Payton was asleep still. I walked out of my room and saw that everyone else was asleep. I decided to get a airhorn and wake them up. I did Jackson and Sophia first. They woke up and looked at me with the I'm gonna kill you look. Next was chase. Chase just laughed. Chase and I decided to do Payton next. I woke up Payton and he had a heart attack. "baby what the hell? " he said. As he looked at me and chase. I kissed him. "ewww you too get a room." chase said. "Um chase this is my room." I said. He walked out. We both got up and got dressed. We got everyone else to get there suitcases ready. We ordered a uber. We all hopped in and drove to the airport. While on the drive I decided to post on instagram.
New post from iitspaytonsgirl

Liked by @iitspayton, @lilhuddy, @sophiaxfelt, @jacksonxfelt and 3698,000 others I love you and can't wait to move in with you

I love you and can't wait to move in with you. You will forever have my heart even if I'm near or far. Never change babe because I like you for you. 💗💜💞😍😘

@iitspayton - thanks baby girl love you too.

@lilhuddy - I'm single and I think this is adorable.

@sophiaxfelt - Aww girl this is amazing and super cute.

@jacksonxfelt - you got yourself a keeper @iitspayton she makes you really happy. We have all noticed a change in you.

New post from sophiaxfelt

Liked by @iitspayton, @iitspaytonsgirl, @lilhuddy, @jacksonxfelt and 2369,000 others

I absolutely love you to the moon and back. Always have always will. Your heart belongs to me and mine belongs to you. 💜💗💞😘

Comments disabled.

We arrived at the airport and headed to the gate. We boarded it was Me, Payton and Chase in a row and Jackson and Sophia in a row. I saw a boy get on the plane I thought I it was cash but maybe, just maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. The whole flight I kept looking back. Payton even noticed. "are you OK baby girl? " he said. "yeah I'm fine. " I said. The plane landed and we gathered our luggage. At baggage claim Sophia came over to me. "hey was the cash on the plane?" she said. " I hope not." I said this is were we all part me, chase and Payton drive 1 hour to get home and jackson and Sophia drive 30minutes. We organized to meet up on the weekend. On the drive to Payton's all I could think about was that cash.

Was it cash on the plane?? Or was it her imagination