83- nailed it

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

"I told you I'd win." Derek laughed at Terry before walking over to me.

"Hi baby." He greeted me as he grabbed my ass thinking he was slick.

"Hi." I smiled as i pecked his lips. My face grew warmer at his hands on my body.

Then I went over to sit on the hood of my car.

"Girl you gotta take me to these races more often. I just got hella phone numbers from guys." Leslie squealed as she sat next to me.

I just laughed and watched over the crowd of people who were having the best time.

Tej was back in town so of course him and Terry were holding the bets on racers.

"Ariella you should race tonight." Hector yelled out as he and the Santos walked up.

A bunch of people agreed with him.

"No. Not tonight." I shook my head as i made eye contact with Oscar who smiled at me.

"She aint about it." I heard a voice and everyone got quiet.

I watched as Terry and Tej jerked their heads at the other direction in shock.

I raised my brow and looked over at Leslie who was also shocked.

"What?" I looked at her as her jaw dropped.

Then everyone in the crowd moved away for them to show themselves.

Myla^

"Race me." She said all cocky. Behind her stood Julian and Nevaeh. Of course the two people i rejected from my life are hanging with my enemy.

"Get lost. Im not racing your prius." I said in a serious tone and everyone started laughing.

"Actually its a Ford mustang." She said folding her arms together with a smirk.

I got up from the hood of my car.

"Stop acting like you race. You dont even know the model." I rolled my eyes as i stepped closer to her as she stepped back a little.

"If i cant race then why aren't you down?" She laughed as i shook my head.

"Who said i wasnt?" I shrugged as Cesar tossed me my keys.

Everyone started cheering as they cleared the way so i can move my car to the starting line.

I really wasnt stressing. I knew Myla couldn't race. She's just doing it to piss me off.

I dont want to be cocky but im more experienced than her.

"Hey you sure you wanna do this?" Derek asked me as i nodded my head eagerly as i got in my car.

"Oh please. This will be quick." I laughed as i started my car and drove up to where Myla was waiting.

I watched as she taunted me. I didnt do anything in return. She wanted to get in my head like she always does. She knows my weak spots because Nevaeh and Julian are her source.

I just waited until i heard go. Then I was gone.

I was smart with this shit. I knew the right time to use my nos. Myla however didnt know shit.

She sped ahead of me and as i tried to drive to the left or the right to drive past her she'd move her car and get in my way to block me out.

"Stupid bitch." I mumbled as i tried thinking of a way to get out of this.

Then i noticed her window roll down and her with a bunch of nails she dropped on the ground.

I was about to swerve them but it was too late.

She sped off and i got a flat. Probably more than one.

FUCK.

This shady ass bitch.

I groaned as i got out the car to check my tires.

I had two flats.

Thats gonna be so much money.

These tires were new and expensive too.

"Ariella!" I turned to see Oscar running up to me.

"Careful! There is nails on the ground!" I shouted as he stopped and walked carefully.

"Damn that bitch is shady as hell." Oscar mumbled as he looked at the tires.

"I know." I groaned in frustration.

And when thing got bad they just had to get worse.

"Cops!" I heard people yell as they quickly drove off and booked it.

"Fuck!" Oscar and I both mumbled.

This is not going to end well.

-sweeteasaint

Yall just love making predictions and they always be accurate so what you think is gonna happen next?

Bet you are all gonna be wrong.:)