---Mistakes---

Of course, he knew. I was the one who collected the map from him. I was captured when he destroyed my Kingdom. But why was I alive? As much as I hated him from the core of my heart, I was grateful that he didn't buy me for other indecent purposes.

For the next two days, it rained heavily and he didn't come. It was kind of relief and disappointment because I was not getting any clues or ways to get out of here.

And I couldn't sleep. My brain just kept thinking or even if I tried to sleep I could see the dead body of my father or Gerald's hollow eyes or me screaming in the brothel as a whip made of nails hit my back and I would wake up in cold sweat.

After two days of rain, I saw the sunlight through the little space beneath the door. I sat down closer to the door letting just my toes get the heat of the sun. I needed to sleep, I haven't slept in days and I was tired of crying now from all the thinking.

Suddenly the door creaked open and he was standing there tall, blocking the sunlight. He was still the same except the fact that he knew that I was a princess. I was his trophy from another win, another massacre.

I got up with a shaky moment and all this while he observed me.

"You can do mind manipulation," I said with a tone filled with loathing.

Obviously, he didn't answer.

"For how long are you going to keep me here and continue with this?" I asked just saying anything because the silence, the loneliness was killing me.

"Okay then maybe you can tell me for how long have you known I was the princess?" I tried different questions hoping he could answer any one of them.

But then my desire for food won over and I saw the steaming buns. I grabbed two of them and started eating in a rather non-princess manner. I looked up feeling weird and saw him staring at me.

I looked away and continue eating my food. When I was done, I saw he set up a target now and I knew we were changing weapons today. For any battle, as I was taught we should be familiar with three tactics, the one with close range, the one for the target at distance and one without weapons.

Maybe he thought I was helpless when it came to a sword, he was trying other techniques to train me for some mysterious reason.

He handed me a small dagger and for demonstration, he hit the target for me without even bothering to pay much attention or to aim.

"You do know with magic and Qi powers you can do all that while I am trying without anything but my will and strength." I taunted him.

I wanted to see if he was as calm and composed as he pretended to be.

"It took me years of pain and torture to master that." Finally an answer for the day.

"So why do you expect me to do all this is in few days." I spat out the words.

But my temper didn't affect him much. He was calm and didn't miss his target yet again as the dagger hit the bullseye. And for a second the horrible moment replayed in my head when he was Gerald and asked to take a shot.

I didn't even realize as my eyes watered and I turned away pretending to choose any other dagger from the collection available for choice.

"This world is a harsh place Princess, no need to be so dramatic about it." He said somehow knowing that I was crying.

I turned filled with rage at his words and threw multiple daggers at him hoping one will at least make a scratch and make him feel the pain I was going through right now. But he deflected every one of them. I marched towards him and he just stood there not worried in the least that I might hit him with a weapon in my hand.