---The Healer---

It took Bretrarum five seconds at the most to revive the Queen when others were failing at it. But my eyes never left him as the ache in my heart multiplied. I was trying to hold back tears and anger as he sat there looking like a serene angel in white as even the Queen's maid gawked at him. 

If it was possible, he looked better than he did in those damned dreams I had of him. He had the unnatural power of twisting my emotions. I felt like crying out loud at that moment and yell at him, ask him to leave and never show his face again the same way he threw me out after training me to be a spy for his Kingdom.

And after that through all the torture I went from his father's dungeon to the drunken council member. And now he was here just because I had less time left to complete my mission. Will he kill me if I fail? Will he kill Henley?

My thoughts were put to an end when the Queen woke up with a whimper. The color was restored to her face as she fluttered her eyes open and noticed the people surrounding her. I was damn sure she was wondering where her plan to attack me went wrong.

"Are you feeling fine now, Your Highness?" Bretrarum said in a tone I have never heard him use.

The tone of caring poised Prince who would have girls wrapped around his finger but wouldn't mean a word he would say.

I looked away hoping the anger doesn't reflect in my eyes.

What game he was playing I had no idea? But I was curious so I kept my mouth shut and let him play the healer.

"I- I What happened?" I saw the Queen fumble unlike herself.

And then I realized she was a little flushed and her starry gaze towards Bretrarum explained a lot. She was starstruck at his unreal beauty and extremely well-structured face. If she only knew his nature behind that face all the attraction will die.

"You were attacked." He said with a kind smile that fooled the Queen but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Thank you for helping my mother but may I know what are you doing in this area," Henley asked suspiciously like most royals are of everyone.

"I am the Healer of the Celest." He said like it was supposed to mean something and apparently, it did because people nodded in awe.

And yet I stood there clueless knowing damn well who he was.

Some kneeled and greeted him while he nodded with a fake modesty.

"Will my mother be fine?" Henley asked with a tone of worry to the dark prince like he actually had knowledge of healing.

"It was a deadly poison, I have to stay and see." He said and I realized he invited himself to the palace.

I felt like letting those tears flow as the pain of the whole situation hit me. I can't stay near him, his presence will torment me and remind me of how I was fooled and left with nothing while he played with my emotions.

"You are most welcome to stay." Queen immediately agreed and I felt disgusted at her.

"Who is she?" Bretrarum asked and now I turned and noticed he was looking at me.

I looked down again at my feet not letting him see the pain and tears in my eyes.

"Princess Liahna of Silverlight," Henley said and the name of my Kingdom came as a brutal reminder.

"There is something wrong with her internal force, she seems unwell." He spoke light a high and mighty court physician probably scanning my Qi Energy right now.

You and everyone killed me from within, obviously, I am unwell.

So as hatefully as possible I looked up with my tears intact," I was tortured brutally by the enemy kingdom, physically and mentally. I am deemed unfit to be a Princess now so I don't have a future or family. I think I have a right to be unwell."