---Vital Information---

"I can't believe this, how can she take her life for granted." A very familiar voice muttered in anger.

"I told you, you should have informed her," Tibran answered him.

My eyes were open but my mouth was parched and no sound came out. The arm that was injured was numb and heavy.

"She could have died." The fear in his voice made me feel guilty.

But I wanted to defend myself as well. I was here worried he might have been hurt too.

I gathered all my energy and called out to him merely managing to make a squeaking noise.

At least it got their attention.

"Liahna, you are awake," Ivor said with a deep sigh and rushed next to me.

He was not wearing his mask and only other person present was Tibran.

"T-?" I managed to croak but no more words came out

"She is fine, exhausted but fine." He answered my broken question.

Tibran got me water which I chugged down to relieve my parched throat.

"it's the heavy medicine side effect. You will difficulty speaking for a few hours." Ivor cleared as I tried speaking again.

I glared at him to convey my anger.

I jabbed a finger at his chest and raised my eyebrows.

It was kind of wonderful how understood by mere gestures.

"I was minimizing the damage. The white Magic Kingdom heard the news and I have been handling the troops sent to kill you while also trying to see what Henley has been up to so that I can alert other Kingdoms about him and shift attention from you to him."

I was still glaring at him so he sighed and shook his head a little," I assume you know how powerful I am. You running from the palace was not a smart move." 

I felt like yelling my thoughts out that if he was in my place what would he have done,  I have no one left except him and that I was also powerful enough even though I didn't know what power I had and how to control it.

But the anger made my eyes water and he looked slightly guilty.

Tibran just stood there enjoying my torture with a useless attempt at holding his amused smile.

I tried talking but barely got a letter out so I turned my head away from him trying to convey that I was annoyed at him and he needed to work to get my forgiveness.

"I need a moment alone with her." He said in a strict tone which made the traitor Tibran bow slightly and leave me with him.

"Liahna look at me." He said but I didn't.

He came closer and grabbed my hands making my heart speed up but I still didn't look at him.

His thumbs caressed my palm and it felt soothing for some reason.

"If I lose you, I lose everything." He said and I had to turn to look at him.

I sighed completely defeated by this man everyone feared.

I pointed at myself and gave him a shrug trying to tell him then what about me? It was same for me.

"I freaked out, you were bleeding too much and your breathing was too slow." He explained the cause of his anger.

I pulled my hands away from his and got up on my knees, biting back the wince caused by the sharp pain in my injured arm.

He seemed surprised at my movement and a little worried but before he could nag me like a parent I cupped his cheek and kissed him softly on lips. Even then he carefully raised his arms to my waist making sure not to touch my injuries and pulled me a little closer deepening the kiss.