---Going back home---

If I was being honest, I was totally terrified.

I had seen my Kingdom so many times in my dream like a land of the dead that it scared me. It scared me that when I will reach there, it will be haunted by the dead soldiers and the innocent people, it will still reek of blood and fear. 

I was terrified to see my home turn into a place only located in my nightmares.

All we did was walk, train and walk some more. Whenever we would reach a slightly populated area we would find a place to stay and bed to sleep. Tibran would tell me about his family who were descendants of Moon Goddess and how he was the only one blessed in the family with Moon Magic in the last hundred years.

And I would tell him about my home and my father, Gerard and my mother who died last time when the plague spread and attack happened.

Training with Tibran was difficult, his moon magic made his sense sharper and even though he was nowhere close to Ivor's speed or battling skills he defended excellently. At times he would turn into a wolf and fight me which was not fun because I didn't want to harm his wolf form, it was beautiful and furry.

But most of the time I remained silent, even when at night Tibran slept I sat awake staring into darkness a part of me hoping that Ivor would walk out of it just like we first met in the dark Forest.

"Two days have passed and your silence is bothering me now," Tibran said looking concerned.

"It's nothing." I lied.

"Try again and make it more believable." He said with an amused smile.

"I miss Ivor, that's it," I said trying a different approach.

"Again." He said chuckling at my attempts.

I was not comfortable sharing about my nightmares just yet.

"Is it because you are going back home where you lost everything?" He asked.

He said most of it for me so I just nodded.

"It could be a trap as we all know." He added not helping with my worries or concerns.

"Yeah, I know."

"And we are still going there even though you know the White Kingdom and Sorceress wants to see you dead?" He confirmed.

"We are halfway through the location and now you ask?" I asked this time I was amused.

"Maybe you can see sense now and we can walk out of this."

"Someone needs to get that sword out and people would assume it's there since It was never found anywhere else."

"And you have seen it?" He asked sounding curious.

"Yes,"

"How does it look?" He asked like it was not a sword but a magical creature.

"Like a normal sword-like with a heavy hilt," I said as much as I could remember from my memory," And it smells like lavender."

"No that might be you." He scoffed at my description.

"You will believe once you see," I said lightly hitting his arm.

"If I die because of you beautiful, my soul will haunt you as a ghost."

"Why? Why would you call me beautiful? I cringe every time you say it." I said feeling slightly better with our little talk.

"Because you are, you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life." He stated so casually but I literally froze.