---Trust Issues---

Everything was crumbling around me. Everything. Just like the day I lost everything, I was losing everything again. I could hear the blood-curdling screams, I could smell the stench of blood and I could feel the heavy air of fear. And yet I just stood there with tears in my eyes as I struggled to pull out the infamous Relicia off the wall behind that huge iron gate.

I couldn't scream or yell for help as I saw destruction around me. I know what went wrong. I know why our Kingdom was the magic sealer for all the other powerful Kingdom. And then I saw him and the black shadow around me. I pleaded with my eyes and I saw the distress on his face and tears in his eyes.

And then I felt the pain of sword plunging right through me. 

---

I woke up with a jerk, my palms clutched into a fist.

It took me a moment to recognize my surrounding. I was alive and still in the Sorceress Kingdom. At least she did not give me poison. But my whole body was sore and it felt like all my muscles would rip if I tried to move too much. I got up causing my head to spin.

As the surrounding started setting in there was soft music playing in distant and I tried to call out someone but just like my dream, I had no voice. I tried to clear my throat and everything but no voice came out. The suffocation started building in and I couldn't help but sob. Frustrated and scared I grabbed the bowl next to me and threw it on the ground hoping that someone would listen.

It shattered with a loud noise but no one came.

Just like my dream, I was crying miserably now all alone now. I got down the bed with much difficulty, everything in my body aching badly. Covering my face well I stepped out of the room and was surprised to find that it was night time. If the Kingdom looked beautiful in the day it looked even more stunning at night. Right outside my room was a beautiful garden with flowers of perfect blended fragrance.  The moon was shining brightly and the lake across the garden had fireflies over them that felt like the whole place was shining with stars.

There was a stone pathway over the lake that was not moderately possible. Everything around was fresh and had the scent of life and energy. The faint music made me curious and I started moving in the direction of the sound. As I crossed the lack and another garden filled with roses that glowed in the night I found people going towards the sound of music, the white palace hall lighted up with lanterns floating around the hall.

People noticed me in my outfit that stood out in the crowd dressed for celebration.

And they bowed to me lightly maybe because they knew that I was connected to the renowned to Celest Healer. I bowed back lightly not sure how to react in this situation.

"I can guide you to the palace if you need." A female approached me with a smile.

"May I know where the Healer is ?" I asked the important question first because I can't walk around more in so much pain.

"He is in inside for the celebration and dinner." She said and I noticed she was batting her eyelashes at me.

She can't even see me but my reputation as an apprentice to Healer was giving her false hope.

"Oh, okay. I would rather rest. "  I said moving a bit away from her.

"If that's what you want, I can assist you back to the room." She offered coming closer and holding my hand.

 I felt awkward and immediately moved back, "I will find my own way, thank you for your kindness."

She nodded looking a little disheartened and left.