---Identity---

For the next three days, I waited.

For Bretrarum, for the gown, for the books but the only thing that came was food. And it made me wonder what went wrong? Was he alright? Did he change his mind?

Am I suppose to be imprisoned here for the rest of life, without humans or books?

On the fourth day when I woke up in the morning, I could already hear the sound of someone taking their anger out through weapons. Without even realizing that I just woke up and was a complete mess I hurried out.

My heart stopped as well as my feet froze. I could just see his form from behind but today he was without the mask. His hair was brown, the deep shade of brown like a bark of a tree and they glistened under the sunlight. I was too scared to move even though his stance, his height, and his form clearly said it was him.

Slightly on the longer side, his hair ended in between the back of his neck. Today he had no gloves and his sleeves were rolled up, for a second making me just focus on the prominent muscles on his arms. I gulped on my stupid thought process.

I opened my mouth to call him out but no voice came out so I coughed instead. Of course, he knew I was there, he had the power of higher senses that came along with his Qi Energy.

"You can come out now, Princess." He said in the familiar, hoarse tone.

So I did.

Before moving towards him I picked up my sword, worried if he was actually who he said he was.

"No mask?" I asked trying to act casually while my heartbeat was million per second.

And now he turned to look at me and I realized he was exceptionally attractive. Even though I was in love with someone else, I could feel the power of charisma he emitted. He was not the perfect kind of beautiful, instead, he had the viral rough edge to him.

His indigo eyes went perfectly with his caramel colored face angled with a sharp jawline and light stubble. There was a scar right under eye but weird enough it made him look even better. His nose was sharp and his lips were alluring, as simple as that.

This time he coughed and I realized I was staring for too long.

And then a slow smirk spread on his face. I blinked twice to confirm if this was real and not a mirage. He was smirking at my embarrassing reaction on seeing him for the first time.

Calm down Lia, he is just very handsome. 

"What happened? Did they cancel the coronation Prince?"I said trying to act all casual about it.

"No, it is today evening." He said.

"Where have you been for the past three days?" I asked and bit my tongue realizing my mistake.

"Trying to reason with father." He said in a distressed tone.

I didn't question him further.

"Let's practice, I need to get stressful thoughts out from my head."

I nodded and obliged him with an attack. I see his lips lift in a small smile as my sword clashed with his. And yet again, not habitual to see his expression and his face I admired his striking features.

"Why did you hide behind the mask?" I couldn't help but ask.

He was anything but scary without the all-black attire, instead was the kind girls would die trying to get attention from.

"So that all the hate and fear can be just attached with that form of me and not when I am without the mask."

So if he would walk out like that no one would even know who he was. But that made me realize, he did not really want to be hated or feared.