---Divide and Manage---

"I was wondering where did you go," I said as soon as I saw Eirik waiting for us in the forest.

"Setting up your humble home." He said with a clipped tone which now I found endearing.

Tibran gave him a curt nod which he returned back.

Ivor was right when he said that I had not seen the entire forest. It was much deeper and much darker. But I was surprised to find a little wooden cottage build deep inside.

"Who built this?" I asked curiously.

"I did, I have many hideouts all over kingdoms," Ivor said and that didn't even surprise me.

"Can I go inside then?" I confirmed because I was feeling nauseous having not recovered from the blood loss and then coming for this long journey.

He nodded narrowing his eyes at me but I rushed inside before he saw the discomfort on my face and I had to go through another lecture.

---

 When I woke up it was already dark outside. I could hear the sound of fire crackling and murmuring of two people, probably Tibran and Ivor. There was a fresh pair of clothing kept next to me and some food. But I got up and rushed outside to see Ivor first.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I sat down next to him in front of fire built in front of me.

Tibran was nowhere in sight, instead, it was Eirik who Ivor was talking to.

"Nightmares," I answered meekly.

My hands were gripping his arm too tightly.

He didn't react or asked any more questions as we sat together in silence for a while.

"The sword can be yielded only once." I shared the information which I forgot and just saw it replayed in my dream.

"What?" He turned towards me looking shocked.

"Yes, my father told me about it how it was gifted to our Kingdom the day I was born and how it could be just yielded once to stop the darkest, strongest of evil."

"So we can only kill Henley. King of Nevarlia has to be killed other way." Ivor mused.

"Or we can just stay here forever." I wished in a tired tone.

"With me?" He asked his voice filled with surprise.

"No, just me, Eirik, Tibran and Tahira," I said rolling my eyes at him.

Even the silent ghost Eirik shook his head.

He gave me a deadpanned look.

"Obviously, you and me," I answered him minus the sarcasm now.

"Forever." He said it like a thought staring at the fire in front of us.

"Sounds good." He added after a while.

"People will search the heavens and hells for you." Eirik gave his unnecessary depressing input.

"I wish I was not born as a Prince," Ivor stated, surprising me with his wish.

"We wouldn't have met then." 

"Oh, but we would, we would have met anyway." He sounded so sure that it made me smile. He made it sound like we were fated or something.

"Yes, we would have maybe you as a brave noble soldier famous among the kingdoms and my father would have taken a liking to you." I elaborated the fantasy.

"He would have not have liked the present me."

"No, he would have loved you," I added and realized this was not the part to share.