---The Coronation---

Assassin?!

I can't assassinate people. Or maybe I could if they are cruel or evil because that side of me became visible at the brothel.

But at this point I didn't even care, I had one thought on my mind and that was getting out of this prison even though it felt less like a prison lately.

When Bretrarum came back that evening, he brought with him a black outfit similar to his, another piece of black clothing to hide my face and new books. I couldn't help but feel elated at his little gestures.

"Get ready, it's time for the ball." He said.

And I quickly nodded and left in a hurry to change. It was still disarming to see him without the mask. His whole aura changed without it, he felt more like a Prince than the darkness everyone feared. And for some reason, my eyes always found itself on his face, his little details that I couldn't notice otherwise.

After I was dressed as an assassin, I realized that we looked similar except the height difference. We both picked up a sword as a choice weapon strapped to the holder on the belt.

"Are we gonna walk to the palace now?" I asked trying to get an idea of the path.

"We are going to run now since you are a little too far from the civilization." 

Somehow this knowledge made me feel suffocated.

"Ok, then let's step out of this cursed fence," I said remembering the shock I felt before.

But then he suddenly came forward and lifted me up in his arms making me gasp out loud. I protested and wriggled in his grasp but he tightened his grip over me, holding me in place. His indigo eyes hovered over my thankfully covered face.

"Princess if we will run at your speed we will reach tomorrow." He said and it dawned on me.

"Hold on tight, this might make you a little nauseous." He said and before I could process the words he ran.

I could see the blurring of scenery and sound of wind but that was all my eyes could take as I buried my head in his chest feeling as he said, nauseous.

Now I know why he was just darkness around people, he had enhanced speed.

He came to a sudden halt but I could feel my head spinning so I did not lift it up and kept clutching him tightly.

"Princess, you are not helping your situation." He said in a strained tone and I realized I was very close to him.

I slowly lifted my head up and he carefully placed me down, but my body had an immediate effect of dizziness and  I grabbed his arm for support.

"Are you okay?" He asked actually concerned.

"I don't have super speed, so," I said with an attempt to look stronger than this.

I was not this weak but the dash through the whole path made my head spin.

He lightly chuckled at my words, "Super Speed?" 

I just rolled my eyes.

After a minute as I started feeling better,  I noticed the surroundings and realized the huge castle right in front of me. I was standing amidst the trees and grass and just across the path was the huge wooden door that I assumed will lead to the castle.

It was lighted up and I could hear the gathering inside the castle.

"it's a little smaller than mine." I boasted trying not to choke up at the last thought I had of my home.