---Wedding Dance---

The more I hated attention, the more I was getting it. I stayed at my allotted chambers for a week but it was more like a cage for the animal. I was the talk of the Kingdom because like everywhere else, Dark Prince was feared in this Kingdom as well. And they were curious to see who his bride was. For that awfully long week, no one came to see or check on me. It was just me and a painfully silent Tahira who would hum a tune at night that would somehow put me to sleep.

But servants did deliver books to me and I was grateful that Dark Prince remembered me in this time as well. I was an approved resident of the palace.

I still suffered from nightmares but I stopped saying that because it felt like it was my problem to handle and nobody else really cared since they couldn't relate with the pain of it.

It was on the ninth day of my stay someone came to visit me and it was not someone I wanted.

It was the witch that I saw with the court physician.

As soon as she entered, she clicked her finger and Tahira was put into sleep. I pitied her now.

"My Lady, I am sent here by the Prince." And sat down with a serene smile on her face which made me uneasy.

"So he remembers I am here," I said in a salty tone.

"Oh, definitely. He has some important matters to deal with else he would be with you." She said.

I didn't quite believe witches after my encounter with them.

"I am here to give you this." She said and out of nowhere pulled out a box.

"Why would Prince send you and not anyone else?" I was suspicious.

"Because only I can come here without alerting the guard and the Queen."

I opened the box carefully and there was a beautiful dress inside made of white fabric that was shining with glitter on it. It changed colors with light and was the most amazing dress I have ever seen in my life even without any embellishments or accessories.

"What is this for?" I ask.

"The wedding ball." 

"So King and Queen accepted our marriage." I thought which was not even completed or honestly evens started but I did declare boldly that I was his bride.

"Prince is...let's just say persuasive."

That meant he threatened and threw a royal tantrum. That made me smile.

"Ah, naive you. Your tragedy pains me." She said as if in a trance and immediately snapped back.

"What? What did you just say?"

"Here, this is a necklace." She said offering me a necklace with a little fingernail small bottle on it.

"Prince sent it?" I confirmed.

"No, it's a gift, from me." She said and I was a little worried.

"I don't really want a gift from you. Last time I met a witch she did something..complicated."

"Keep it, you will need this." She said and I saw the sincerity in her eyes.

Deep down in my heart, I somehow knew I would need this.

"Sleep well at least today My Lady, guards will be here to escort you to the dance." She said and I didn't even bother asking how she knew I was not sleeping well.

---

After my love confession and the toe-curling kiss, I was meeting Dark Prince after ten days.  I was nervous and excited. Also, I wanted to know all his secrets now as he promised.