---Mistake of Healing---

Maybe everyone was right, everything I did ended in loss and destruction.

The anger has consumed me to the point that I didn't realize anything, didn't think about the aftermath or didn't stop to consider anything else. I just grabbed Avira's throat and stabbed her.

I sat there, my hands shaking as Eirik provided me support to stand. While Ivor was relatively calm as he tried to heal the Sorceress. In my sense, I knew she didn't need to die but I didn't know I could take life this easily. She was doing this to attack the all feared and misjudged evil Dark prince and I would have done the same if someone as fixed my marriage with him.

She was breathing again and her stab wound was gone but she will always remember my face. She had a whole Kingdom to back her up while I was enemy to all the Kingdoms that I knew of.

"Liahna look at me." I heard Ivor's voice like distant noise.

I looked up and he was sitting right in front of me, he pulled down his mask and his indigo eyes stared into mine with unsaid words. Just that, just his eyes had a calming effect on me.

"She is fine, she will live." He said and I stared back at him.

I got on my knees and hugged him hard taking him by surprise.

"You were very brave Princess." He whispered looking at me, a faint smile on his face.

He was not shocked by it, he was saying I was brave.

"I never had someone who was ready to protect me at any cost, I was always the soldier ready to sacrifice." He said 

"I- I am not sure what happened," I said trying to explain to him something that even I can't understand.

"You shattered the illusion and everything. Not just that though, when you were doing that the wind outside the illusion was raging like a storm." He explained calmly.

I looked at my hand still trembling. Ivor grasped my hands in his strong ones and I felt the warmth pass through them to me.

"We need to get back Sir." Eirik reminded.

"Also, you need to remember she is my wife," Ivor said a strict tone.

For a moment I didn't realize why he said that but Eirik just hid back an amused smile unlike his always bore expression.

"Yes, I do remember Your Highness."

"He is my only friend Ivor, don't scold him," I said.

"First Tibran now Eirik. Are you trying to provoke me, Princess." He said in a serious tone.

The tension in my body loosened and I chucked, "Just keeping things interesting Prince."

He shook his head at my behavior.

Suddenly all our attention shifted to a groan and we all turned to find a half-awake Avira.

"Healer?" She said and we realized the severe mistake just made.

Struggling a little, she got up and observed Ivor who was not making an attempt to hide now.

"You were also the infamous Bretrarum?" She asked putting the obvious puzzle piece.

She looked at me with fear and hatred.

"So you married him?" She asked me furiously.

" Mind your manners Avira, she is now my wife and future Queen of Nevarlia."

"But I Loved you." She yelled at the prince losing the poise and cool she had as the Queen.

"And I don't," Ivor stated in a rather harsh tone.