--- The glass coffin---

Last time I was here, I was kept in a dungeon, had my trust broken and tortured to the bone. My memories were bad and I was hating every moment here. But the hope of getting my husband back was enough to keep me going.

This time the difference was as I walked in, people looked scared like they did when Ivor came in. They feared me like they were scared of him. My stance was slow and lazy to let them know I was not intimidated by any of them, even the King.

The gasps the whispers followed me because I woke up from the dead and a black phoenix followed me inside. To say that they were terrified of me would be an understatement.

"We don't want any trouble Princess, I hope you came to pay respect to my son as well," King said in a stressed tone.

I let out a loud laugh, making him flinch.

"You all got him killed, don't you dare pretend to mourn his death now." I snapped and saw the black phoenix react to my mood.

"Relax Princess, he was the heir to my throne. I would not want him to die." King said.

"Really now? All the care you gave him was evident. Where is his body?"I asked taking a step closer to the throne.

"It's safe," King answered and I would say he had courage.

"He is dead," I yelled and saw his gaze waver.

"Now where is the sword King and where is his dead body?" I said slowly for his dumb brain.

"Or do you need to burn this place down for you to answer." I threatened.

"I don't think so Lia, you should have just remained dead or at least came back to me when you were woke up again." Henley walked in with his army making the large hall look small.

All the anger that I was holding reached its peak, and I glared at him hatefully causing everything made of glass inside the palace to shatter. The gathered people screamed and tried to run but I signaled to my phoenix who surrounded the palace in the ring of fire trapping whatever army was here right now.

"No one is escaping today." I sneered and Henley looked wary.

"Now, let's start talking King." I clicked finger just for dramatics and saw King scream in pain.

"Are your insides melting?" I asked enjoying his pain as few of his soldiers drop dead as I was drawing power from him.

"Lia, you..." Henley was speechless to see my little trick.

"Half Binder, Half Enhancer though I am not sure how much good is left in there."

I was satisfied to see the fear in his eyes.

Other soldiers kept coming closer with weapons and some trained with black magic and whatnot. I threw a few of them, their body hitting the walls and falling on the ground.

"This will only make you all bleed, I will find what I came for," I yelled.

"O-Okay."

Henley's eyes narrowed at King's feeble okay.

"I will not allow this." He said that was when I snapped. 

I walked too quickly, like a blur, like Ivor did and grabbed his throat. Without even wasting a second, my dagger plunged the side of his stomach making me scream in pain.

"Oh, it's poisoned by the way done by me," I smirked darkly at him as his face transformed to his enhancer uglier version.

He tried to use his power to get rid of me and it was quite strong since the ground shook underneath us but I just held on to his neck not too bothered by it.

"Not every time Henley," I said pulling out the dagger causing him to bleed as I did.

I plunged the dagger into his thigh, causing him to pain as Ivor did.

"It's in the dungeon, his coffin is in the dungeon," King said in a panic and I noticed by using so much power soldiers around me was falling to death.

And yet my mind was only seeing read.

I let Henley fall on the ground and rushed to the dungeon.

I could hear people following me but I entered the dungeon where I was tortured. Walking to the end of the corridor I saw a coffin made of glass where Ivor's body was lying, unmasked and pale. 

"He will be fine, he will be fine." I reminded myself strongly otherwise I was breaking from within on seeing him like this.

Every single thing, every single memory flash inside my head and the glass coffin shatter but then I realize that on the opposite side there was another glass case that shattered and inside was the damned sword.

"Burn that thing down," I ordered my phoenix.

I walked closer to Ivor tears falling down my eyes. I needed to take him away, keep him safe with me till I find his soul. I bind him in a shield as I did myself when everything around us started burning slowly. Fires spread in the corridors making the soldiers run for their life and soon the whole palace and the whole Kingdom will burn.

Next, I will kill everyone from the Fotizia, the people who pretend to be good.

But among all this, the sword wouldn't burn.

I walked closer annoyed at the damned thing. Maybe now I lift it, maybe now I can use it to kill Henley and the King and whoever crosses my path and enhance the magic inside so that It can be used for more than one time.

I stretched my hands to touch the sword and it burned me, yelping I jumped back. I was surprised even through the shield it burned me. And then magic happened, blinding light escaped the sword and I covered my eyes turning away from it. Seconds ticked by and I opened my eyes.

The fire, the noises everything stopped only the phoenix and I kept moving.

I have felt this before. The time stop.

I turn to look at coffin where Ivor lay but I came face to face with him. I gasped my words, my mind, my heart failing me as I stared at him wide-eyed. For that moment all the anger faded. I just cried not daring to move a muscle.

The soul sword, Relicia, it kept and guarded his soul when we were in Silverlights and he was killed. It was released now.

But his face held no ounce of recognition. It hurt me like a stab to the heart and I moved back a little.

And that is when I realized, he was holding the sword, the sword no one can touch.

And I remembered the dream where I was stabbed in the heart.

Before he could move, my black phoenix swept in to take me away. The irony of the whole thing hit me in the face as I was stuck between tears and a maniacal laugh. He was the wielder of the sword to finish the ultimate evil that is me.

We were fated, but for completely different reasons.

---

yeaaahhhh ....so he is back...but....*runs away and hide somewhere in invisibility cloak*

But honestly how surprising was this on the scale of 1-10 or was it like...we knew it!

Also... maybe 2 more chapters to go!

I can't believe I wrote so many chapters for this one but here it is!

NEXT UPDATE: FRIDAY.