---Back to Nevarlia---

For the first time, I knew this was a dream. And there we many reasons for that. Firstly my body was not aching after a long time and I was dressed in an elaborate white gown decorated with real pearls. I was staring at myself in the full-length mirror in front of me.

My eyes still had luster in them and my face was not just mere flesh over bones, it was glowing and full. The only thing that worried me and confirmed that this was a dream was blood dripping down my where my heart is. It was not paining as it should, it was just bleeding messing my pure white gown.

I looked beautiful unlike the past months I have looked like a starved girl dragged through torments of hell and back.

The door behind me open and I turn with a small smile on my face which looked unsettling with a wound on my heart. My father walked in.

He walked towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"I am sorry for all the heartbreak you had to go through." He said and I shed a silent tear.

"Did I do this? Did I destroy everything? Was it because of me." I asked the question I had no idea was weighing on my mind.

"Never think like that. You are and never will be the cause of something bad my dear." He said with tears in his eyes.

For a moment, it felt so real but I knew it was a dream because next time my surroundings change and I am in a dark room with just moonlight flooding in through the window. It was a palace I have seen before, tormented in before. It was Nevarlia.

There is a knock on the door and I jump from bed to open it and find two girls with a dress and weapons in hand.

"You are requested by the King." She said and I am not sure why but the thought doesn't terrify me anymore.

Instead, I rush outside but find myself in a cave instead.

Tibran is waiting there for me, crying, "You could have used the moonstone."

I am trying to say something, my lips move but no sound comes out.

He is shedding silver glowing tears and it sent a sharp ache through my heart which is still bleeding. I try to cry out for help as I feel the blood loss hit me, but my eyes just close and I fall into darkness.

I was in hell now, my own version of hell. My Kingdom, destroyed, abandoned and shattered. It looked like the land of haunted souls. Debris and blood cover the floor as body and bricks lay scattered on the ground. Lump builds in my throat as I struggle to breathe.

In reality, I have never been back to my Kingdom after I was taken away. But in my dream, it looked much worse than I imagined. It was sucked out of any life and vibrancy it had. It was dark and had the aftereffect of destruction. Not a single soul was visible anywhere. It was just death and destruction.

But suddenly from among the destruction stood Henley with the crown of the King, smiling at me I have never seen him smile, with pure evil in his eyes. He raised his eyebrow a notch as if daring me to speak but I don't, I can't. So just tears flow down my eyes and I hated myself for showing him my weak side.

I pulled out the sword from the belt on my waist which was not there before and charged ahead.

The dead army in front of me rise and I slashed and stabbed not caring that those were once soldiers of Silverlights, my target right now was Henley but when I clear through all the soldiers, blood dripping from my swords and few injuries I had, Henley is gone.