--- Soul Trapped---

A/N -  This chapter will be majorly written in third POV.

The world is not black or white, good or bad. It's not that easily differentiate. Because even the night and day have that little time of dawn and dusk between it and its beautiful. It's that balance of the day when you now that a new will begin or a day will end.

If I could choose to be bad or to be good, I would be neither. I would be something called human, who choose to be what they want according to the situation.

Now when I come to think out it, the world was never an easy place to live in, not everyone is kind and not everyone is going to appreciate you. In my case I have always lived under the notion of me being noble, me being kind and good. But the pretense shattered and the arrow pierced through me.

And that is when I realized, the world didn't deserve anything good.

I realized no one was good. I realized that humans are the actual monsters.

I wished at that moment that I should stay dead for the betterment of the world.

---

It took seven days five hours and thirty-six seconds for Liahna's heart to beat.

And the first thing she saw was mud and insects.

Her whole body was sore and she felt pure rage running through her. She screamed out loud as some worm bit her leg and the mud flew away, opening her five feet deep grave. She walked out in her dirty white soft cotton gown and walked barefooted eyeing her surrounding.

She survived.

But she didn't want to. Searing pain shot through her chest and she gasped for air smelling the rain in the air. It was night time and she couldn't recognize where she was. She kept walking and walking. She had hazy memories but couldn't put finger on a clear one.

It felt like has been here before like she vaguely remembered the path so she kept walking through the darkness. She felt like the trees watched her in wary and the earth feared her steps, even the wind was silent.

After walking for a while she stopped as she saw a cottage. A wooden cottage build in the middle of nowhere.

"Finally, it took you long enough." A woman vaguely familiar said.

"I have seen you somewhere," Liahna said.

And the old woman cackled like an old lady even though she looked younger.

"Two times now." She said and shook her head.

Rage was consuming her mind right then for some unsaid reason and walked closer to her a little to fast for a normal person and grabbed her throat.

"What have you done?" Liahna asked in a coarse tone.

"I did nothing, I kept you alive." She said choking under Liahna's grip.

Her grip loosened and she backed up a bit.

"What?"

"When you were born I was there next to your mother, the only child born to Queen. You were precious to both of them but you Princess was born with an aura too confusing, a soul wrapped in chains it felt like that. I was the one that freed you from those chains, I was the one that healed you through and through but nothing happened, you were dying then as the plague hit, you grew darker and powerful."

Liahna was breathing heavily as she somehow put the missing pieces.

"Your mother gave you her soul energy."