--- Filled with Wrath---

Oh, I should have been killed when there was time because now it was time to wreak havoc and no one could stop me. Maybe if I am kind enough, I will keep some alive but that is only if I am kind enough which I was not feeling at the moment.

I slaughtered, I ate and I slept. That was my life for the past month. The prophecy and curse everything was set in motion as I walked the earth and destroyed anything that stopped me or anything that made me lose everything. Nevarlia was the first Kingdom I attacked and fear spread like the plague there. King was terrified when he saw not even his army of thousands could stop me. 

Any magical attempt was useless on me because I could bind then while using my own enhancing capability I attacked them with double the power they possess.

In a month, rumors of power and my terror spread far and wide.

I was the monster everyone dreaded because aside from my presence, the intimidating black phoenix walked beside me. It burned and killed on my command and so far had been a great companion.

I didn't suffer from nightmares anymore because million times a day I would close my eyes and Ivor would die each time and I would sit at a position crying for hours until my tear duct would run dry or my head would be splitting with ache.

Every part of my body ached and was suffering from major or minor injuries. Sometimes some lucky warrior took advantage of my short temper and reckless attacking pattern and made a hit. I made sure I never healed it or even applied any kind of medicine on it.

And it took a month of my terror to bring out the people of White magic Kingdom from hiding.

They were now my second target. They let him suffer for so long, sent him on a mission to the enemy and never asked or care about his well being or if he was happy. They needed to be taught a lesson. Henley would be the last, he would know when I will enter his kingdom, he would know when he would have no allies left.

He would pay for all the sufferings he put me through, for killing Ivor.

A movement in the darkness of forest put me in alert mode. But before me, my Phoenix was ready to attack. It was terrifyingly magical to have such a power, if commanded by me it can wipe all the world under fire burn even single living thing to the ground.

But now was not the time, not yet.

"Beautiful." A soft careful voice spoke up and magnificent wolf transformed back to the handsome man.

I choked.

Tibran was standing in front of me.

It's like I completely forgot about anything good in my life. For that moment, my anger simmered down.

"Ivor...," I said with my voice trembling in grief.

He didn't show any fear of me or of the present black phoenix near us.

Instead, he took large steps and pulled me in for a hug. My immediate thought was pushing him away and pulling out a weapon but I was breathing heavily, my hand resting limply next to me fingers clutched in a fist. My anger drained along with my adrenaline to run through the mountains if needed. I just felt lost.

I sobbed on his shoulder letting out the grief building in my chest. It made me wonder how I have been holding on for so long or from where was the power and hatred coming to make me kill.

Phoenix noticed my stance and sat down observing Tibran with a sharp eye.

"You are the master of the black phoenix, we all thought it was a myth." He said giving a small sad smile.