---Escape---

The wedding was done, the celebrations were done. And slowly the matter was mostly forgotten. But Ivor got busy again and I was left in the royal chambers for Princess. It was certainly an upgrade where I was last kept but still, King was planning to kill me with boredom.

For next week, no books came or even anything special for me. I literally just slept and Tahira attended to me, so we talked a little and I would take walks around the place. I was allowed no weapons and I was back to my poor state of helplessness at the moment. I missed Ivor, I missed his gaze, his kisses, his touch, his voice, and just his whole presence.

Last we met was after the wedding when Eirik came and whispered something in his ears. His passive face didn't show much and after that, he pulled me rather strongly without caring for the fact that Eirik was right there and kissed me breathless.

"I will be back soon Princess." He said those words but a week was too long.

I was getting worried now, not because I didn't trust him. But now the White Magic Kingdom must have heard who the new bride of Prince Ivor was, the Last Binder Princess.

If this was not enough to stress me, my nightmares were getting worse and seeing my father in them was like reopening a wound, it hurt losing him again and again. I was both scared and happy to see the nightmare, at least I could see my father again.

Sometimes Gerard might me in my dreams and sometimes I would be back in the room where Ivor held me captive. We are practicing with wooden swords but then it would turn into real blades and I stab him. I cry my heart out as he bleeds to death and I wake up with tears and a heavy heart.

And just like that ten days passed. I had the desire to run away or at least call for Tibran with help of moonstone. I was feeling helpless and I needed some news of the Prince. I was worried for him because he was not the type to check up on me, even when he held me captive he cared, he brought me fresh food and books. Now it made sense what his little gestures meant.

"Tahira help me run," I said one night and she gave me a bored look.

She had zero respect for me.

"I am supposed to keep you safe not drag you to danger." She said.

"Prince could be in danger and I need to know how is he?" I tried to make her see sense.

She inhaled sharply and stared at me for a moment.

"You know well I can handle myself," I said and she sighed again.

"Ok." She said and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused at her absurd behavior.

"To pack Princess, we need to go now."

"Now?" I asked a little surprised at her quick actions.

"it's night and this is the best time to run."

"Okay, give me a few moments." And I started packing as well.

---

It's too late to say but running was probably not the best option. The whole kingdom was a maze or I felt so. Even Tahira was confused at some point and we were tired and lost. It was filled with traps and barriers, poisonous and dangerous animals and guards more than I can remember.

Tahira was getting exhausted by using her manipulation and other powers to get us past most of the hindrances while I tackled the stronger guards who were immune to the mind control. Mostly it was fine till the attack happened.

King was alerted and now I and Tahira were standing face to face with guard dogs like a literal dog just five times the size of actual dogs with jet black eyes. Past them was a big iron gate.

"Did we not have an easy path out?" I yelled out to Tahira who looked pale, her face beaded with sweat.

"There was another right in front of King's palace and another through the armory and soldier's resident. There is one more underground protected by spells." She gave all the impossible options and I remembered the one Ivor brought me through, the front where the King's palace was.

There were thirteen dogs in total growling at us and waiting for some command to charge.

"Do something Princess," Tahira yelled.

I wanted to, but I was hesitant because I don't know what will follow if I tried doing something. I grabbed Tahira's hand and pulled her next to me creating a shield bubble around us and stepped forward. A dog came closer to the bubble and its sharp teeth burst the bubble making both Tahira and me scream.

They came closer and with no space left to run, I started thinking of attacking options, my sword that Tahira lent me useless on them. One of them jumped over me and I yelled out raising my arm in an attempt to shield myself and stop the giant beast.

It's sharp teeth pierced through the skin on my upper arm and I felt severe pain hit me as warm blood oozed out. The pain was enough to blur my vision and tap my angry side. I yelled out and grabbed its neck with my hands too small for the beast and yet it was choking.

My grip tightened on its neck and I realized thorns on my hands, poking it's skin deep. Other dogs sense danger and tried to attack me altogether as I pushed Tahira away looking horrified.

Before I could cause pain to others, I heard a howl, a clear as crystal authoritative howl. The dogs stopped and stepped away from me.  But I bared my teeth at them feeling angry and hurt. Blood dripped down my arms but I stepped forward my palm filled with prickly thorns now. 

I sneered at them challenging them to come forward.

"Beautiful, it's time to go. Enough damage was done here." I heard the familiar voice of Tibran and was pulled back into the real world.

Now the actual amount of pain hit me and I shrieked out falling back on the ground as dogs rushed away. Tibran was back to human form after doing his job as the wolf.

"It's God thing Prince sent me here or else there would have been serious damage." And with those words, I blacked out due to blood loss and severe ache on my arm.

---

So....where is the Prince? Any guesses?

I needed to bring Tibran back lol ;)

Not to mention King will be pissed! xD

Anyway, hope you enjoyed :) 

NEXT UPDATE: MONDAY!