---The Bigger Truth---

Site of beautiful beige buildings greeted me as we entered the Kingdom of White Magic. Panic, fear, worry everything gnawed me from within. What if Dark Prince will be imprisoned here in his weakened state. I brought him to an enemy territory when he was almost dead.

The palace was a like mini town in itself with adjacent buildings. Red marble floor led us to the large ground filled with guards golden-white uniform. In the middle of that ground was a well, I don't if there was water or anything else but it was there. Crossing the well we climbed some stairs, Tibran helping me carry Bretrarum and Tahira followed tentatively observing everything carefully.

 The fear on the face of guards was evident but they stood there like a statue as Tibran was with us. On the end of the stairs, there was another tall wooden door. Tibran placed his hand and chanted something. The door opened and my eyes widened on seeing the interior.

It was beautiful with paintings of flowers, stars and landscape on the ceiling and on the walls. It was lighted up with star-like lights hanging down the ceiling and attached from the wall by some invisible string.

But my awe was replaced with immediate fear as I saw the man sitting on the Golden Throne. He had a whitish-grey beard, a stern look on his long bony face, a crown too heavy for his lean structure and white robes made of some shimmering material. He had a long nose which was weird on his face. His eyes were an unnerving shade of gold that made me look away.

"My King." Tibran bowed gesturing me to do the same.

Since Bretrarum's safety was on the line I followed suit.

"You know he can't die that easily, right?" King said already aware of the rumors about Dark prince.

"I do but he can feel all the pain and he lost too much blood," I answered as carefully as possible.

"And that will keep him unconscious for a month or maybe two. Just let him heal." King said offhandedly.

I had no leverage, no hidden card right now. I was not sure if yelling out the I was indeed the last surviving Binder, can do more bad than good. I was still not sure how good were actually these people even though they did White Magic.

"Enough, Harbert." A tall, slim, elegant looking walked.

All she did was tilt her head a bit and everyone left, including Tibran. Only people left inside was me, Tahira and Bretrarum. She gave a cool look to Tahira who bowed slightly and left. I should have felt fear now but it didn't come instead I felt anger for wasting time like this.

"Who are you?" The woman said and sat next to King on the empty throne.

"His Bride." Came my reply since that is the strongest title I held at the moment.

Her eyes widened and King looked surprised as well.

"You two got married." She asked like this was incredulous.

"Kind of," I answered since the wedding was interrupted.

"I will keep him here and heal, you will be in the prison till I am sure you are a person worthy of our trust," King said and it annoyed me.

I was not going to another prison and I was not leaving Bretrarum alone.

"Enough!" I snapped at them at they both look shocked at my outburst.

What was I? A person to imprison and threaten? I was the Princess of Silverlights, BInders. If I can block and bind Dark Magic I could do the same for White magic.

"Tell me if you can help him or not clearly," I stated loud and clear.

"Careful." King bellowed.

"Or what?" I challenged ready to block anything that comes our way, standing shield to Bretrarum.

King raised his hands and vines erupted from the ground wrapping my legs. But I just focused on blocking the magic and the vines vanished from my leg. All the stars that lighted up the palace came at me one by one and I deflected most of them making them disappear.

 But one hit my arm and I felt near Bretrarum's unconscious body. He was paler than before with his lips bluish now. It hit me, he did not only lose blood, but he was also poisoned. That is why I can't heel him no matter how much I tried to like the other time he came hurt to me.

I could feel King casting another magic sending another attack at my end but I felt angry to the level of insanity. Feeling my eyes burn and energy pulsing through me, I looked up at the King and stood up slowly. The stars, the aimed arrows, the fire torches all died down and moving my arms like opening a door I stretched my arms causing a strong force to hit the King and the Queen and the columns in the hall to tremble.

The light of the stars dimmed and King got up from his throne.

"Who are you really?"

"His bride. Now, will you help him." I asked breathing heavy and filled with anger.

"Tibran," He called out.

And Tibran came in running sighing in relief to see me alive, also a little awed.

"Get the court physician and the witch." He said, "Tell them to come secretly, they need to treat my son."

As soon as Tibran left bowing still looking shocked, I turned to the King after he said the outrageous words.

He waved his hand and chairs appeared.

"So, an apology for the dramatics, we wanted to see if you were an enemy or not," King said and Queen smiled.

"You seem to put your life online for him." She said and I slowly nodded.

"I love him, I can do anything to keep him safe."

I was still in shock.

"Excuse me but what did you say?" I asked before neither of them was in the mood.

"He is the Prince of White Kingdom, our best and most powerful soldier. He is our son." King said like spelling out the obvious for me.

Among the shock, I felt the hurt of not being told a secret this big and my obvious foolishness on never asking how he had such excellent healer talents.

---

YEAH YEAH! This is a smaller chapter!

But GUYS! Shocked?! LOL. This was preplanned and I warned you that exciting stuff was coming so...

Thoughts? Reactions? Opinions?

How is the story going so far?

And er.... Princess Lia is getting short-tempered and braver than before! LOL

So with this shocker....NEXT UPDATE: FRIDAY!