---Call of Duty---

We did get to dance the wedding ball but the weird part was I was still not allowed in Prince's chambers. So when there was a light tap on my 'prison' door, I knew who it was. Consciously I adjusted my hair and straightened my dress and rushed to the door.

But disappointment flooded through me as I saw Eirik standing on the gate.

"Prince calls for you." He said and I rolled my eyes trying to hide my disappointment.

"You should do a better job of hiding your feelings, My lady." He said obviously referring to my disappointed look in his arrival.

"Why can't he come on his own?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"Because we are going to his sleeping chambers," Eirik said and my heart missed a beat.

I walked silently after that.

It felt kind of exciting to have secret meetings and only come out of hiding when it was dark.

"We are here," Eirik said.

"Where is Tahira?" I asked.

"Back to Nevarlia, as you would be tomorrow." He said before I could say anything else Dark Prince stepped out of the gate.

Eirik bowed and gestured me to move ahead.

I walked towards the Dark prince who looked tired.

"We have to leave again tomorrow." He said and I waited for him to elaborate.

He sat down and sighed and I followed his lead and sat down next to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, seeing him this agitated.

Seldom I have seen him stressed.

"Talk to me, tell me anything." He looked at me and his indigo eyes made my heart flutter inside.

I licked my lip in anxiousness, deeply thinking of what I should talk about.

"Or you can ask the question in your head." He looked a little amused at my struggling self.

But I held my curiosity in for a while, "Just so you know I am wearing a really pretty chemise under this gown."

It was my absolutely disastrous attempt at distracting and seducing him. because heavy silence followed after that. But then he burst out laughing, like a wholehearted laugh. I have never seen him laugh like that. It was melodious somehow, mesmerizing to see the crinkle near his eyes, the smile spread across his beautiful face.

"Princess, are you trying to seduce me?" He asked repeating the question he asked me way back but this time lightly.

And this time I looked at him bravely and slowly nodded.

His laughter faded into a small smirk that made my stomach curl inside me.

His hands circled around my waist and he pulled me in roughly, making my heart leap inside me. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his warm breath on my face that was making me blush.

"You are a contradiction Princess, you would rip throats on the field yet you blush even if I look at you."

"You look at me in a very intense manner, I can't help it," I muttered having no filter on my numb brain.

His fingers left my waist and he untied the knot at the back of my gown. It slightly slipped from my shoulder and I saw his gaze darken with desire.

"To think a moment ago I was worried about leaving. You are excellent at distraction." He whispered in a husky tone.

And I gulped nervously.