4- Mr. Jerk Or Demon

We make our way to Macy's and dive right onto a shopping spree. I dump literally every price of sweatshirt they have into the cart. Well I LOVE sweatshirts..
I pick a pair of denim sneakers and choose some cute little dresses and crop tops. With my mom in tow, we make our ways to the check out point.

"wait, honey could u go and get me a pair of scrunchie" my mum asks

"oki, wait here" I say

After debating whether to buy blue or black scrunchie, I pick both and walk towards the check out point. And my mum in not there in the place I left her.
I dig in my jeans pocket to take out my phone, when I realise I LEFT IT AT HOME.
I roam the entire Macy trying to find my mum, who was supposed to stay in the same spot but SHE LEFT. I don't find her in the entire store, and give up and make my way to the information booth.

"umm.. Excuse me can I make a call?" I ask in my most polite way

"Miss, actually it's my restroom break, be back after 2 minutes, sorry" he says.

"U have got to be kidding me right now" I groan

I turn and try to ask a random person for their phone. I make my way to the food court and it seems quite deserted and I spot a guy sitting alone in a table. He has light blonde hair, wearing blue jeans with a bright yellow sweatshirt and is very consumed in his phone. Well he seems nice, mabye he will lend me his phone I say myself. I make my way towards him and ask in the sweetest way possible.

"hi, excuse me could you please lend me your cell, I forgot to get mine and I need to call my mum"

"umm... Alright calm down, there u go" he hands me his phone and motions for me to take a seat in the opposite chair.
I take a seat and dial my mums number and mouth him a 'thank you'.
He nods in return saying 'it's alright'.

"hello?, hailey Lindt speaking." she says.

"hi mum, it's amber where the hell are you?"

"oh hey honey, I came to the nearest Starbucks for some coffee, I'll be back in minutes, whose phone is this?"

"mum i lend someone's phone, and come fast, u know I left my phone at home"

"OK. Honey I'll be there in 2 min" where are you? "

" mum I am at the food court come here OK. Bye. "

I end the call and return the phone back to the guy in front.
" thank you so much" I say again

"it's all cool, by the way what's your name? Are you new here? I've never seen your before " he asks

"uh. My name is Amber Lindt, and yes I am new here just moved in
yesterday" I say with a smile.

"oh cool. My name is Blake. U planning on going to Springfield high?" he asks

"uhh yea.. Actually I dunno anyone there, you in the soccer team?"

"yupp" he says popping the 'p'

"so u will know my brother Tyler Lindt? Any idea." I ask

"yea.......... I know that dude we met in the sports meet. Your are his sister? , wow." he says shocked.

"yea, I know we dont-" I get interrupted when a hand slams onto the table.

"hey, love. How about you move the fuck out of my seat? " a very thick English voice says.
I look up to see the demon, who called me a slut, he has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair, glaring at me, wearing a black v-neck t shirt, with black jeans hugging his legs, and a black leather jacket on top of all.
Behing him stands another guy, black hair, green eyes, wearing dark blue jeans with plain white t-shirt on top. He is smirking. 'bro why tf are you smirking?'

"umm, what?" I ask harshly.

"move" he says not moving his eyes of mine.

"hey man, chill out she just wanted my phone to call her mum" Blake says standing up from his seat.

"I don't give a shit she has to get out, I am pretty sure she has added her number into your contacts, not gonna happen so leave" Mr. Demon says again.

Blake checks his phone, before saying.

"no, she hasn't bro take a chill pill."

"i am leaving anyway, bye Blake thank you for your phone" I say ignoring Mr demon and pushing past him and turning around.

"someone's got their panties on a twist" I shout before showing Mr demon the finger and turning in my heels and skipping away.

"I'll get u later love." I hear him say before I bump into my mom, and glare at her.

"you left me." I say

"I went to get breakfast, sorry sweetie" she says flipping a brown bag at my face. Well food always makes me happy.

"I do not forgive you" I say with a smile. And we walk towards the main door of the mall to exit.