43- Buubli.

"ARGH! HE'S SO FUCKING ANNOYING" caiden ran his hand through his hair frustration evident on his face.

"he could've just called me, he could've come home and told me"

"why did he have to break into my house!? And give me a heart attack?!. Was that necessary?"  he sighs into his palm.

Huffing out of frustration, caiden walks up to his storeroom and shuffles around looking for a box

After 10 minutes of searching, he finds his box under a pile of used metal and quickly gets it out. Opening the box getting out a burner phone and dialing the code.

"ello there," a voice says from the line

"Theo what the fuck?!?"

"what?"

"you sent me a damn letter for an invitation to your birthday party?"

"yeah so," Theo says and chuckles lowly

"you sent it in the same envelope that is sent by my dad's company?"

"hmm... Yeah" chuckling from the other line

"bro theo, I was a second away from calling him and asking my dad to go fuck himself and his envelope"

"that would've been fun"

"oh shut the hell up," caiden says staring at the letter in his hand.

Theo D. L
INVITATION TO THE PARTY

       Crown Plaza 118.9 Street, AHF
                          Be there

         6:00 pm 12th October, Friday

"you literally could've just called me and told," caiden says into the phone.

"But, you see there is no fun in that"

"Theo I would've punched you if you were standing in front of me right now"

"and that's why I took my leave before you arrived"

"oh, by the way, is he gonna be there?"

"Nah, this is a personal thing... So he ain't coming"

"and yes you can get amber" Theo chuckles into the other line

Theo and caiden bid goodbyes and caiden places the letter on his countertop and leaves up to his room. Changing out of his previous clothes, he wears a pair of shorts and a loose tee. Dropping down on his bed and shutting his eyes

Feeling quite giddy remembering about when amber got shivers when he whispered into her ear. He loved the way her body reacted to his touch,
And he wanted more. But he was always the kind of man to let the girl decide whether she wanted to go on or not.

Consent meant a lot to him. Caiden's mom had taught him that since he was a child. When her husband used to touch other girls in front of caiden and his mother, it broke her heart, she thought she needed to make sure caiden wouldn't learn from his father.
She taught him of all the opposite things his father did. About not lying, never to cheat on anyone, never to steal from orphan money, never to do anything to anyone without their say. She taught him so that he doesn't do the things his father did. She wanted her son to be the best son ever. And she wanted to see him grow up as the best son. Well unfortunately that wasn't written on her fate.
........................................................................