31 - The Date (Part 2)

@kierareed
@LonleyChoco

I loved both of yours comments..
................

after we break our kiss caiden leads my way to the tent.

As I move a piece of cloth to entering the tent. I get struck by awe again as I take in the atmosphere. The light pink bed is placed with fluffy blankets and comforters on it. Opposite the bed a medium sized screen and is upright and a small projector is placed in front of it.

Analysing my confused face caiden breaks my stare.

"the first day I fell for you was the day you made me sit and watch marvel movies so today's date we are gonna watch any movie of your choice" he smiles.

My face will literally burst by the amount redness it has.

I might match the color of blood.

I turn my head to the side used to the idea of hiding my blush from him.

He turns my head to face him and carasses my cheek and kisses me I kiss him back and he breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes. He sfraes so hard I think he might see my brain.

can he?

Oh silly me I don't have one according to my friends...

SO I might be in the clear.

"like I said. Don't hide your blush from mine. Do you wanna know why?"

I nod signaling him to continue.

"cause it fucking turns me on!" he
says

"you are unbelievable" I say chuckling.

"umm no I am caiden Anderson" he says and cringes at his own lame joke.

I chuckle and keep exploring the tent.
A basket is placed beside the bed and filled with chocolates, candies, burgers, a huge jar of Nutella and chips.

I turn around to look at caiden my lips part.

"you did not?" I ask shocked.

"umm.... Yes I did".

"thank you so much. This is amazing raise to a thousand"

"stop with the nerdy shit" he chuckles.

"no kidding, this is way better than some expensive 5 star restaurant."

"your welcome" he says and pecks my lips.

"but first. let's dance?"

I nod blushing again.

"shall we girlfriend?" he asks in a very bad American accent.

"we shall, boyfriend" we both cringe at our dorkiness.

"that was very VERY bad" I chuckle and caiden play 'perfect' by Ed shereen.

Caiden holds my hands and places them on his shoulders and his hands on my waist. He pulls me closer to him so that our bodies and touching.
He takes the lead this time and we dance like there is no tomorrow.

_, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _,_

Caiden parks the car into my driveway and we both exit the car.

Last night after we dance caiden and I made out for sometime in the bed and continued our movie marathon and caiden stealing glances at me once in a while.

I exit the car with a huge smile on my face.

I am officially caiden's girlfriend.

Last night still feels like a dream.