14- Try Harder

"So apparently caiden Anderson is like the baddest boy in town and school. He is someone you don't wanna be the enemy of the bad boy, gets into fights and all but gets off easily. Ask why?"

I nod my head.

" his dad literally owns this town so he owns us. And each and every one is school is scared of him and you should be" he says eyes wide.

"blah blah blah" I roll my eyes.

And just as Matt tries to explain me the worst. The teacher enters silencing everybody in class.

The rest of the class goes by introduction to the new lesson and math shit. By the time I might pass out the bell rings signaling break.

HALLELUJAH!!!

I pack up my things quickly and make my way to the door.

We walk to my locker when I see caiden getting out of another classroom with this group of friends or should I say his ' gang'.

"what are you doing love?" he asks as he leans on the locker next to mine and I can literally feel Matt shaking next to me in nervousness.

What?

"why are you hanging out with gayboi?" caiden asks schrunching up his eyebrows.

"what? Caiden take that back!" I scold him.

"I am just gonna go." Matt says.

He nods looking at the ground the entire time. And leaves hanging his head over his shoulders.

"what is wrong with you caiden?"

"nothin' love. All fine here"

"you can't just call someone 'gayboi'!"

"well I can if he is gay, which he is by the way" he says stepping close to me and closing my locker shut. I turn my head to see not a soul in the hallways. Only caiden his friends and me.

This is how amber Lindt dies.

"well. If he is also, he was so embarrassed you called him out. Better not do that next time."

"Or what?" caiden says taking a. Step closer and I back away to be hit by the locker. Great now I am sandwiched between my locker and caiden. He raises his hand and places it beside me head on the locker. His hot minty breath fanning my face.

This is too much!!

I have a plan.

Giving in his ego I lean forward like I am going to kiss him. And wrap my arms around his neck. By now his pets are gone. I tug his hair and pull him back harshly and slide away from caiden body.

"gotta try harder. Caiden I am not a simple girl" I say before heading to the cafeteria and turning back to see caiden smirking at me leaning against my locker.

I get to the counter and purchase a burger with fries. And head to the the room. Tyler shaking his hand towards me signaling me to come.

"hey" I say as I reach. He is seated in the table with caiden friends.

He really had to be friends with caiden. Dammnit.

"hey. Sit with us" I hesitantly sit glancing at caiden to see him staring at me.

Be atleast a little subtle.

I sit with my head down looking at my food. And glance up again and caiden is siting literally opposite me.
STILL STARING AT ME.

Great!!

Hannah sitting next to caiden,literally pushes herself onto caiden. Her boobs squishing his bicep.

Disgusting!!

Caiden pushes her off and stands up.

"guys me and amber are going to practice our play, we'll be outside" he says signaling me.

"what? With her?" Hannah says with disgust in her voice.

"yes her. We are leaving" he says and starts walking.

He turns back.

"are you coming?" he asks me.

"you technically never asked me to come." I say.

"fine" he groans. "amber will you come with me to practice? "

"alright" I say chuckling.

We pick a seat in the outdoor cafeteria.

I sit down on the bench with my tray of food and my bag.

"alright let's get this over with"

"why you wouldn't want to hang out with me?" he says putting a hand on his chest trying to look offended.

"nope. Not at all".

"do you know how many girls would die to be in your position right now? "

That is it.

"OK. Fine choose another girl to be your partner. Cause apparently I am not enough for being juliet. So go along and get one of your sluts for this." I say pissed of and pack my things to leave.

I get up and walk around heading back inside the Cafeteria. When I hear caiden jogging up to me. As soon as I reach the door he stands in front of me and stops me.

" caiden move" I warn him. " why bother? Go get your partner".

"by the way. 'I said many girls would die being in your place'" he says and stops. "I never said I wouldn't want you to be my juliet" he says and my heart flutters.

What? How does he do it? All cocky and then all cute?

I put my hands on his muscled chest and push him back slightly. He losses control and stumbles backwards. And I find the way to exit and prevent him from seeing my blush. As I take a step caiden's strong hands grip my wrist and turns me around so I face him.

" just so you know. You look cute when you blush" he says smirking and winks at me.

Leaving me a mess at the door way.

This is bad. Very VERY bad.!!

I reach back to the group and see Hannah literally throwing daggers at me through her eyes. LITERALLY

"umm. Amber, listen I have football practice today so I am gonna have to stay longer. You can walk back home right?" Tyler asks me.

"yea sure" I reply and continue my food.

The entire day goes by
teacher enters class,
get notes,
get homeworks,
study,
leave.

BORING!!

The last bell rings signing the end of school. I pack my stuffs and head up to my locker to take my nesseceties and head to the football ground to give Tyler some money for food and bid him goodbye.

I walk out of school and type in my location in my phone's GPS and let it direct me.

The GPS makes me take some lefts and rights and leads me to an alley for shortcut. I keep walking in the dim alley I hear footsteps behind me.

Caiden with his Stalker ways.!