24 - One Room, One Bed.

We enter the room and caiden drops my bag on the couch and I grab my toiletry bag and run to the bathroom.

I need to brush my teeth, otherwise I feel disgusted.

I wash my face and dab it with a small towel in my bag and exit the bathroom.

Caiden is sitting on the couch playing PUBG on his phone.

"ahem." I clear my throat loudly.

"yep?" he says not looking up.

"winner winner chicken dinner!" he starts singing and does an air fist pump.

"okay, listen either you take the bed or the couch, or I will take the bed. Easy"

"why can't we sleep on the same bed?"

"cause I need my space"

"what are you intimidated by me?"
He says wiggling his brows

"no" I say little to quickly.

"is that so?"he says and steps towards me. I take in a sharp breath and move back slowly. My legs hit the bed and now I am sandwiched between caiden and the bed.

Just.

Fucking.

Great.

" it's not good to lie, love " he says, his face centimeters away from me.

" I am not lying" I say looking into his eyes.

He Leans in, now his face inches apart but, he stops and gently pushes me down so I am sitting on the bed.

"let's play a game."

"okay?"

"so it goes by, I can do anything to you for 5 minutes, to get a pleasure full moan or a sound from you. If you make a sound you lose. If you don't you win"he says and I stare wide eyed at him.

" what happens if someone loses? "

" we'll find out later"

"what if I refuse the offer?"

"then you lose, you need to be my bitch for a week or something"

"I am not at all intimidated by you"

"okay, then let's play"

"game on Anderson!"

I say and he crawls over to me slowly and back away a little to give him space. He places his body in between mine and takes out his phone and puts on a timer. He presses start and sick in a deep breath. He leans in and kisses me not harshly or roughly but soft and caressing and he kisses me and I kiss him back, slow and soft. He trails kisses from my lips to my jaw, sucking on the skin below my jaw and I purse my lips to stop a sound from spilling out. He kisses my neck and my collarbone and I get goosebumps on my body, he keeps on kissing me with sucking my neck and collarbone.
The timer rings and I breath out.

"my turn" I say and flip us over so now I am straddling his lap. And set teh timer again. While adjusting myself so I don't fall, I rub over him and he bites his lips and closes his eyes.

OH shit.

I just rubbed caiden.

Oh
Em
Ge

I lean in and kiss his lips not softy but roughly and he clenches his fists.

I know guys like rough kisses, i am the boss caiden.

I trail kisses along his neck and I kiss him below his ear lob and his hair raises in his entire body and his entire body goes rigid.

Gotchaa.

I suck in the that area slowly first but then suck harder and a small moan escapes his lips. Though I had won I don't stop I need proof. I suck and bite a little.

"fuck, amber!" he says.

And I stop and kiss the area and jump off of him and he gets up staring wide eyed at me.

I won, you loser!!

I skip out of the room and enter the next room to see Charlie and Sam making out on the bed. They pull away as they hear the door open.

But I see you!

*WINK*

I enter the room and push Charlie out of the way and sit with Sam and we start chatting about the trip, ignoring Charlie

"did your girlfriend just cock-block me? Charlie asks caiden and I smile at the word 'girlfriend' and see caiden catch my smile and I frown.

He saw that!

Urghh

He smiles and answers Charlie.

" what were you guys doing? " charlie asks me.

Caiden looks at me pleading to not say him.

You chose the wrong fucking challenge

"caiden just lost a game of 'resist me'?

" 'resist me'? "

" yeah those game in which there is a timer and one has to not moan-"

" the FUCK?, CAIDEN LOST? "

" yeah, such a shame" I say shaking my head sorrowfully and give a sly smile to caiden which he returns with a glare.

"dude, the hell?" Charlie exclaims grabs caiden and drags him out. Literally.

"yo, Andrew, Blake caiden lost....."

We hear a round of boo's and laugh. But caiden joins in laughing with his group of friends.

"sis, you might have some powers, cause caiden never broke with any other girl" Sam says with her jaw wide open.

"I just observe a lot"

"tell me the trick!"

"okay, so earlier this month, caiden was trying to act 'cool' and came up to mess with me, I acted like I was going to kiss him and when i started whispering something in his ear, I felt his body shiver and he had goosebumps, guess I found his soft spot" I say smirking.

"thats so cool"

"you and Charlie, should also try this 'game'"

"aye captain"

"I really need to dose off, Sam see you tomorrow"

"sure bye" she says and hugs me.

Oh my God she is so nice.

I hug her back and exit the room and enter mine with my key.

I change in to some comfortable clothes.

SO grateful for packing extra clothes.

And plop on the bed.

First come first serve.

Caiden is late he can take the couch.

My eyes feel heavy and I feel the bed sink next to mine and I feel a kiss on my forehead. And I get drugged by the sleep.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Please vote and comment.

It really means a lot.

I read each and every one of your comments.
.

I am planning to write a line from any marvel movie in the end of a chapter. Just for fun. So I am open for suggestions

" you had to ask! "

-Steve Roger's