33 - Cute Caiden.

No, no, no...

This can't be happening.

But it's so hot.

No it's not right.

I pull away from the kiss and look at her and her orbs stare back at me with shock.

She gets up from my lap and walks to the kitchen and gulps a whole bottle of water and looks back at me. I stand up from the couch and turn my attention to the TV in front of me.

If I look at her like that, her hair out of place, her lips plump from our kiss and all her clothes out of place. I glance towards her direction and she gives me a mischievous smile.

Oh that can't be good.

She stands in front of me, facing me she leans in and licks my lips.

I stand there startled.

"I've always wanted to do that" she says and grins.

"okay, so you've done it. Now lets get some sleep. Yeah?"

"no, I don't wanna sleep"

"amber, you need sleep"

"no" she says and gets up on her tip toes and her hands travel my hair and she massages my head

She knows my damn weakness.

I shut my eyes close. And seconds later I hear a 'thump' and I feel a body next to mine. I open my eyes and see amber drowned in her sleep her mouth open and her hair is everywhere on her face.
I smile at the state she is in.

Although she needs to look horrible cause she just had pot brownies she still looks so damn cute.

I pick her up from weird position she is in and carry her bridal style to my room, I lay her down on my bed and tuck her in, kiss her forehead and leave, keeping the door ajar.

I head downstairs and get a soda from the fridge and plump down on the couch, switching on the TV.

----------

Amber's pov.

"mom!, when are you going to be back home?" I ask.

"umm mabye by 10:00 or 10:30 I am not sure sweetheart, it's my first date after you.. Know... Your father" she says.

"okay, you are gonna rock your date mom and say Paul I said hi" I say and put on some Converse sneakers.
" and no offense mom but I really don't want another sibling" I say smiling.

"amber!-

" bye mom love you" I say and head out the door.

I see caiden's car parked in my driveway and I get in throwing my bag at him.

"geez, woman you are going to destroy 'the reason every girl still lives' that is my face!"

"ever girl still lives for guys like, Chris Evans, Kim taehyung, Dylan obrien, Dylan Minnette, Chris Hemsworth, Robert D. J, min Yoongi, dacre Montgomery, Kim seokjin, Cole sprouse, hero tiffin, park seo joon, Dave Franco, Kim namjoon, jung hoseok, k. J. Apa, Tyler posey, Tom Ellis, Tom Holland, Sébastian Stan, Cillian Murphy, Jeon jungkook, Tom hiddleston, park jimin-"

"I get it, stop already" he says and his face turns red at the cheeks.

I get up cross over the gear, hold his face with my right hand and crash my lips to his, kissing with all emotions, emotions which are just felt not said or seen.

We break the kiss, and I get back to my seat and he straightens his pants and drives off my driveway with a huge smile.

"by the way love, you look really pretty" he says looking straight at the traffic signal.

I am wearing a white crop top, black jeans and a blue denim jacket, paired with some Converse.
It was my mom's idea of the whole outfit I was just going to put on a pastel green hoodie and some jeans.

"thanks," I say.

He is wearing a olive green hoodie some black jeans and vans shoes. The simplest outfit also makes him look so damn HOT!. 

we drive to school just listening to the music and stopping in the way for some coffee.

I get out of the car and caiden follows, he comes up behind me and pecks my lips and clasps his hand with mine.

I smile at his affection and we walk through the school doors.

I feel each and every fucking eye on us, I scoot closer to caiden and hide behind his arm, he pulls me back up front.

"let them stare, well I gotta show off my girl!. She is the CUTEST!" he whispers and walks with a huge smile.

We reach locker and I get my books and Sam meets me there, I convince caiden to go meet his friends and I'll go with Sam to first period.

As we step inside the class.

" spill! E v e r y t h i n g " she says

  ............

I know I have been very very bad to y'all, all of you are asking for update but I just don't have the time.

I have my mid terms going on so....

Anyways I am very sorry loves.

"hey I am Peter Parker"

               - Peter Parker.

I have an Instagram page in which I write thoughts almost like quotes but they are self written by me. So you can go give that page some love please :D

The acc is  @boredfeelings on Instagram.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::