29- caiden's past

caiden drives off quickly and drives at a very high speed.

"caiden slow down," I say softly.

he looks at my worried expression and slows down the car. she slows down but still keeps his eye on the road. his knuckles white holding the wheel. I look out the window trying to keep my minds off what all happened.  the trees going as a blur.

"why didn't you tell me Caiden?" I ask softly.

he keeps on looking at the road not answering my question.

"do you not trust me?" I add under my breath.

He abruptly slows down and parks the car on the roadside. he turns towards me and holds my hand.

"amber i trust you . the reason I didn't want you to know was because my father isn't a person you'd want to know. he is not a nomal father, who says 'have a good day at school' or 'tell me about her?' I was protecting you from him amber you need to trust me"

"I do, but just tell me why".

He sighs, "my dad is the owner of dyer electronics, the largest electronic company, he is the big shot the good boss, but deep inside he is just dark in every way possible. He seems like a good man, but he is not, he hosts street races where his customers and people come and bet, all that money goes to him. Amber I love racing, but I don't want to race where I get bet on. It's like he is obsessed with money and he doesn't care about anything else, so the far away from him the better. " he says and looks away.

I put my hand under his chin and lift up his face, for his eyes to meet mine.
It hurts me so bad to see him so vulnerable so hopeless.

" I am sorry, but trust me I'll always be there for you" I say and peck his lips.

He smiles a genuine smile.

"let's go home"

"your or mine? " I ask jokingly.

"actually mine". He smirks.

"what?"

"yeah, cause my dad already might have one of his bitches following us so you need to stay at mine for the night"

I nod and text my mom that I'll be staying at Sam's for the night.

We reach at his pavement atleast 30 minutes later.

He exits the car and so do I. He unlocks his house and I enter opening my shoes and placing them on the shoe cabinet. The house is so clean and un- caiden like. The lights are dim but the vision is clear. The perfect lighting and the entire house looks so exquisite.

I turn around and set my gaze at caiden while he just stares at me, with hope, and lust in his eyes, he just stares at me smiling. I walk up to him and get on my tip toes and kiss him, with everything I have got wrapping my arms around his neck. The feeling just like the first, the adrenaline in body rushes as he wraps his hands around the small of my back and kisses me back, he deepens the kiss and his hands travel down to the back of my thigh and he pick me up in a swift movement. I let out a small squeak and he laughs and I wrap my legs around his torso. He kisses me again and I do the same holding his face close to mine, he walks and my back hits a wall, and now I am sandwiched between the wall and caiden. His lips travel down my neck and along my jawline, I let out a small moan at the feeling of his soft lips on my skin.

"please don't go." he says in between kisses

"I won't"  I reply instantly

We break our kiss and out of know where the idea just pops on to my head. Just to cheer up the mood.