30 - The Date.

@sadiee20 my first shoutout. Okay your comment just made my day so thank you so much. I loved it.
_________________

I slump down on the couch annoyed by the fact that the movie is so damn boring.

"umm amber?" caiden says out of nowhere.

"yeah" I say not looking at him.

"let's go out, just the two of us".

I stare wide eyed at him.

Is he asking me out on a date?.

"oh, okay. But I need to go to my house to change" I say straightening myself.

"okay then, let's go" he says holding my hand and pulling me with him.

"umm guys we are going out for a bit" caiden says to his friends.

"cool" they say without looking at him except for Sam who just winks at me.

Weird.
..................

I rush into my room, scrambling through my closet to find myself a good outfit for this date.
Caiden left to his house to change and he'll be back to pick me up.

Caiden asked me out!

Oh my God!

He just asked me out.

He just -

"can you shut up? Okay you are going on a date. Stop shouting." Tyler shouts from his room

I blush and shut my mouth.

After minutes I pick out a black net off shoulder top with flowers embroided on it along with some black high waisted denim shorts and some black boots to top it all. I wear a 'baby girl' necklace and make a braided crown with my hair.

I carry a cute black sling bag for my phone, power bank and some cash.

I apply a light layer of lip gloss and apply some makeup on my face. I spray some perfume on my body and some on wrist and neck.

After getting ready I sit on my bed calling Sam.

"hey Sam"

"hi, what's up?"

"caiden just asked me out! Like on a date!"

"oh my God, finally" she screams.

"I know, I know I am kinda nervous"

"okay sis what did you wear? Send me a picture".

"okay wait up" I say and click a picture of myself and send it to her.

"ohhh....... Damn hun you look amazing, caiden's gonna be on his knees"

"really?" I blush at her statement.

"I promise"

I hear a doorbell and start freaking out again.

Again!

"Sam he is here"

"go rock your date, and show him what you've got"

"okay thanks"

"good luck"

"bye"

I cut the call and straighten myself.

I am going on a fucking date with caiden Anderson.

Fuck yeah!

I tread down the stairs and enter my living and spot my mom talking with caiden. He looks at me and just stares at me and I just stand there at the end of the stairs. I stand there jaw dropped at his attire, he stands there wearing a white t-shirt with a olive green flannel shirt on, black jeans and some vans.