35- Stolen Kisses

caidens p.o.v

We all take a seat and hailey smiles from ear to ear.

"oh sorry, I forgot to get the food!" she chuckles and face-palms herself.

"mom. Caiden and I will get the dishes. Calm down a bit" amber says smiling and signals for me to come along.

We enter the kitchen and when we are out of their sight, I grab her wrist tug at her gently and turn her towards me in a swift movement, her face inches to mine, she blushes.

That is fucking it.

I love her damn blush.

I crash my lips onto hers, like the very first time goosebumps rise all over my body and I feel her quiver. I kiss her harder, wanted to taste her more. I lick her lips and my hand holds the crook of her neck and her hands around my waist, I tilt my head and deepen the kiss.

"AHEM!" she pulls away startled, embarrassment written all over her face. I turn back and see Tyler standing at the front of the kitchen, smirking at us.

Bro, are you kidding?

I clear my throat, she grabs a tissue and cleans her lips, fixing the now smudged lips stick, I carry a casserole of mashed potatoes and take them to the table. Hailey seems to be in a deep conversation with Paul and -.

Thank fucking God she didn't walk in on us.

I return and get bowl of salad, Tyler carries the pan of sauted veggies, and amber carries the plate of steak.

I stay in the kitchen and amber takes her seat, Tyler comes up to the kitchen for the last dish of gravy.

"bro"

"yep" Tyler says.

"don't tease amber about this please, she will feel bad"

"about what thing? Why do you see anything, I just came for the dishes" he says and nods.

"thanks dude!" I say and walk out the kitchen with Tyler.

..................

"how can she be so stupid?" amber exclaims for like the 100th time.

"cause she didn't realize how much she loved Jack more than her fiancé"

We started watching titanic after dinner cause it was the 'ladies' choice.

Paul, Tyler, - and I just shut out mouths. No one was actually watching the movie except for amber.

Paul and hailey had gone for a walk, Tyler and Jonathan were playing PUBG and I was Cuddling with my lovely amber. My eyes widened at the realization, I could take her somewhere much better than this movie.

"hey, love? Wanna go out somewhere?"

"I am so full, I just wanna stay cuddled, but where?"

"it's a secret, and let's go, I wanna show you that place. It's the perfect time of this season" I say grinning

"you cutie," she says and kisses my cheeks. "what do I wear?"

"someting fluffy, and a hoodie."
I say with a smile. And her face lightens up and trickles up the stairs.

I love how she loves and obsesses over hoodies.

I take out my phone to browse, and see that I had gotten a message from an unknown number. I opened the message.

" Along the banks, South of the city
6:am, and get the BOX. and don't be late. Or you know the consequences."
- D.