27- The Race.

I get dressed and apply some mascara with some clear lip gloss, leave my cherry hair down and caiden arrives in tow with Charlie to pick up me and Sam.
Sam goes ahead and leaves with Charlie and I bid mom goodbye and get a speech from her for being safe.

I put my phone in my back pocket and exit my home. I walk to caiden's car and see him leaning over his exquisite car and fidgeting with his fingers, he looks up at me and gulps as he watches me from head to toe. A creeps onto my cheeks as he licks his lips seductively

"stop staring" I say quietly.

"how can I not love? If you are dressed like that" he says and opens the car door for me to enter.

I enter the car and grip on the seat as his words play over and over in my mind.

Seconds later he enters and we both put on our seatbelts and he drives off my porch.

The entire drive goes by me asking him a zillion questions about the game, and his instructions to only stay with the group and with him, no one else.

And also his hot seductive remarks on my attire.

I might melt.

We drive through the same route and caiden takes a hard right, entering into a dark road but as he drives I see lights huge stadium lights. The tracks looks huge with atleast a thousand cars, people talking music playing and some people making out, and girls wearing very little clothing. he drives in between cars on both sides and as soon as everyone sees his car, they start whistling and cheering.

At that moment amber knew, her insecurity would act up.

And it did.

I didn't want to get out, I wanted to stay in the car with caiden.

He drives ahead and I spot Charlie and Sam, the rest of the group parked there car there as well. caiden parks his car next to a truck.

I get out as I get a little courage by looking at Sam.

"hey, whose is this?" I ask pointing at the chevrolet truck.

"oh, I borrowed it from my dad for the race, we sit up here and watch" charlie replies.

"oh" I all I say.

All this is so new and so different for me.

"hey amber" caiden says holding my hand.

"stay with me and the group always, don't go anywhere alone"

"okay"

"I mean it"

"I will caiden"

"Andrew, stay with her at all times" caiden says to Andrew and they both nod at once.

It's not like someone planning to kill me here.

"ah, look who it is?" a rusty voice says and we all turn sideways.

Dylan walks towards us with his two friends with a smirk on his lips, his eyes not leaving mine.

My eyes moisten as I get sucked back to that day, the same smirk, the same chilling look. Caiden immediately stands infront of me gently pushing me behind him. I look up at caiden and his whole body is rigid, his eyes red, ready to pounce at him at once.

Charlie moves infront of Sam as she holds his arm. Andrew, Blake and nick stand beside me surrounding me and sam protecting us from him.

"Dylan, leave" caiden says with venom in his voice.

"why? It's always fun to have a race"

"I don't want to race with you"

"why is caiden scared?"

"you wish!"

"so race with me asshole." Dylan says smirking looking at caiden then at me.

Caiden looks down at me and i plead him not to race with his monster. His eyes soften for a moment and again gets consumed by anger.

"accepted".

Caiden looks at Andrew and nods and looks down at me as I hold his hand.

"why? It's not necessary caiden"

"for me it is and love please stay with Andrew."

"I will" I say sniffing a little.

"be careful caiden, please" I say with fear and sadness written all over my eyes

"anything for you love." he winks at me and gets inside his car, while Andrew comes up next to me. He drives off leaving me to drown in worrying about him.

"we gotta go amber, the race is going to start" he says and gently tugs my arm, I follow him and he helps me up in Charlie's truck. His truck is now covered with blankets and some pillows.

It is getting chilly...

I see caiden parking his car next to a blue............ Assuming that is Dylan car. I sit down on the truck with everyone else. And a man walks in between the two cars and taps his Mike.

"welcome to the race, we have our racers. We have dylan perkin"

The crowds applause as his names comes on the screen.

"and we have caiden Anderson"

The entire area a applause as caiden's name appears on the screen, the entire truck starts clapping and cheering.

"the race starts from here and it'll end here as you will take the roundabout, you know the rules any of you break 'em there will be consequences."

The crowd continues to chatter.

"why aren't they starting?" I ask Blake, who is sitting next to me.

"umm, they are waiting for someone" he says not meeting my eyes.

"who?" I ask curiosity flooding my emotions.

"him" as if on cue a black shiney range rover drives in surround by two black land cruisers in the front and back.

They park the car the nearest to the tracks and the entire arena goes silent.

From the land cruisers four bodyguards come out of each car and one of them open the door for the range rover.

A tall slender man exits the car, warring a suit and the bodyguards stand ahead of him.

He waves at the crowd and the crowd starts cheering and whistling.

A small place is reserved by that man and he sits on the exquisite chair and he looks up towards the crowd and all the girls start cheering and Blake just tries to cover me up.

He points at a girl wearing very less clothing, he skips through the crowd and all the other girls throw annoying remarks at her. She skips through the bodyguards and sits in the man's lap
I almost puke in my mouth as she grinds him sitting on his lap.

SO he is that kind of man, the man who gets a girl everyday.

EWW.

"who is he? He seems disgusting."

"lets just say, he is not a good person" he says ignoring my question

"that seems very clear" I say sarcastically and leave it by and continue praying for caiden to win.
..........................

Done with this chapter....

Who do you think is that 'man'?.....

*Comment and vote it really means a lot!! *

XOXO

"agent romanoff. Miss me?"

- Tony stark.