8- NO FUDGING WAY!

I wake up with the worst headache in the entire universe. This is not funny. My head felt like it's been hammered 50 times. I try sit up straight on the bed but fail miserably, I rub my eyes and push the blankets a little below my torso and push myself up with my elbows, I sit up and start pressing me head with my hand.

"that's normal, it's called a hangover" a raspy English voice, which I recognize immediately.
Caiden is leaning against the door wearing a white v neck t-shirt, black jeans and his LEATHER Jacket,

ugh how does he look so good just wearing that?

Did I just think that?

Oh no.

"what are you doing in my room?" I shriek

"you sure it's your room?" he asks with a smirk.

I look around to see posters of music bands and a dark colored study table, with dark black furnitures.

Wow so-not a bad boy.

"why am I in your room?" I try to remember last night's events.

"cause you drank too much and you needed rest so I got you here, you owe me one lidnt. " he says.

"but why am I here, I could have just gone home and what happened last night?" I groan.

"well, we played truth or dare, and you had to drink four shots of vodka and......" he pauses of some time before saying the worse thing possible.

"I had a great time last night, you were good." he smirks and says in a seductive tone as he takes couple of steps closer to me.

My eyes widen in shock, no way I couldn't have.

Not that I am a virgin don't ask, but that I did it with this...this .... JERK.

"no way!" I groan and dip my head onto my hands.

After seconds of silence Caiden starts laughing.

What why the hell are you laughing?.

I look up to see caiden bending down and holding his stomach in laughter.

"wow. The look on your face" he says wiping a tear from his eye.

"so we didn't?" I ask for reassurance.

"no, obviously why would I ever have sex with you?" he says.

For some reason i felt hurt by that comment, I don't like him. He is just the same old bad boy, player shit.

I don't like him!!

"yea, you are disgusting"

"well what can I say, that's Caiden Anderson, better get used to it" he smirks before walking towards the door.

"and breakfast is ready, if you want some" he says before exiting.

-----------------

I get up from the bed and straighten my outfit to look atleast formal.

Ah fuck it I really don't have the strength.

I get out of the room and walk up to the stairs. I reach the last step and look around to see the entire house cleaned up, no red plastic cups, no drunk teenagers, no drinks..... nothin'.
It looks like a new furnished house in here.

"well are you gonna be gawking at my house or are you gonna eat something, well u gotta eat something it's not good to be starved during a hangover" he says and passes me a cereal bowl.

"Caiden do you have any spare clothes. My outfit is really not appropriate right now." I say politely.

"well lemme get you something. Wait up" he says and disappeares from the kitchen.

Why is he being so nice and caring? A day ago he called me a slut and yesterday he called me a slut again and now this?

Bruh, you truly are confusing.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when a pair of dark Grey sweatshirts are thrown straight at my face. I catch them before they fall onto the ground.

WELL so much for being nice!!

I go up the stairs to caiden room and change in to the clothes given by him.

I come back downstairs and go straight away to shove cereal into my mouth.

"where is my brother? Did you inform him I was here? And why did you help me?" I ask.

"well first of your brother went back home. Secondly yes I did tell him you were here and third I didn't want my party to be the crime scene of a rape" he shrugs.

Well never expect CAIDEN ANDERSON to be nice!

"and by the way no one can know that you stayed here tonight. Am I clear?" he says

"Crystal" I say in annoyance.

Point to be noted: Caiden Anderson can NEVER EVER be nice.

"well I need to go home" I say to caiden.

"yea in a minute I'll get the car started. lock the door after you get out" he says walking towards the main door.

I walk behind him and lock the door, and reach the driveway.

"where are your parents?" I ask him

"I stay alone" he says nonchalantly.

"oh" I say surprised.

"why so surprised?" he questions and guides me to his car.

"cause it's not okay for a 17 year old to live alone mabye? You are 17 right? "

"I just like saying alone. And yes I am 17 happy. End of discussion" he says annoyed

"okay" I whisper getting inside his chevrolet .

He starts the car with a roar and drives away from his house.

Caiden's car below.