5- Party Time

We return back home just in time, for my mum to get ready for work.
We unload the bags from the trunk, and make our way towards the house.
Tyler opens the door with a huge grin on his face.

"guess what? AMBER?" he squeals.

"umm. What?" I roll my eyes at my dumb brother.

"I just got invited to a party that's occurring tonight," he says.

"then why are u asking me to guess," I ask.

"cause you are coming with me little sister" he hugs me and ruffles my hair.

I wiggle out of his grasp, and punch him lightly in the gut and fix my hair.

"I am just 5 mins younger than you, don't get too happy. and I am not coming I have movies waiting to be watched," I whine pouting my lips.

"we are going no matter what, I will introduce you to my friends"

"and how do you know there is a party today?" I ask.

"I have connections and by the way, there is a party every Thursday, and u need to stop being an introvert, WE ARE GOING!!!" he dismisses by waving his hand and skipping up to his room.

" be ready we will leave by 9:00" he shouts from his room.

"guys, go to the party but be safe and come back home early" she kisses my forehead, before leaving the house.

***************

I watched Netflix until 8:00, and realized that we have to be at a party by 9:00, and i am yet in my pajamas. JUST GREAT. I run up to my closet and pick out a cute but sexy outfit an off shoulder white top with a short demin skirt, I carry on a small sling bag. i let my mid-back length hair fall loosely on my shoulders. and put on some mascara and lip gloss and make my way to my brother's room as much as I hate being with a lot of people I like parties a little bit. i knock on his door and he greets me with a huge grin.

"on time I see, let's go its partayy time" he shouts in excitement

"on time I see, let's go its partayy time" he shouts in excitement. I roll my eyes at his reaction.

"well, what are we waiting for? " I ask before leading the way towards his grey saloon Lexus.