19- Lesson Learnt

I get back home and plop down on my bed trying to take in the last night's events. It's school tomorrow and I haven't done my homework nor have me and caiden practiced for the play. We gotta play it out today.

GODDAMMIT
I try to rehearse atleast my lines. If caiden doesn't he doesn't get marks. He better.

I pack up my book bag and it down on my bed and let sleep take over.
.............

I wake up by my usual time and hop in the shower and get out and dress myself in black skinny jeans and.......

A HOODIE

I take my phone my bag and hop downstairs and reassure my mom that I was at a friend's home... And blah, blah, blah.

I grab an oat bar and get in the car with Tyler. The mark on my face is not much so I don't need anything to cover it up. And we drive to school.
..........

Caiden pov.

I pack up and get in my car and drive to school. I meet up with Blake, nick and Charlie and enter the school doors

"so," Blake says with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"umm?"

"you like her? Don't you?" he says more than asking and nudging me with his elbows.

"what? No" I quickly reply.

Do I?

Do I really like amber?

If I did also. What are the chances she likes me.?

I am known as the player and the BADBOY of the school. She is the most innocent soul.

She wouldn't like me.

"yeah right!" Blake says.

"really?" Nick asks

"yep" I say.

"okay, Then I was like planning on like asking her out, you wouldn't mind that would you?" nick asks and all I see is red.

"YOU WILL NOT! NEVER AM I GONNA LET THAT HAPPEN. " I bark at his face

"gotcha there" nick says with a smirk

"see I knew it, good plan Nicky Boi" Blake pats his back. And all three of them leave me alone in the hallways.

Did that just happen?

What the FUCK?

I LIKE AMBER LINDT.
......................
Amber 's pov

WELL atleast drama class was over. We didn't get selected obviously cause, Mr BADBOY did not learn the lines.

We all shuffle our of the class me in tow of caiden. I look down at my hands when I spot caiden's sneakers laces are untied.

EHEHEHEHEH

IT'S PAYBACK TIME

What? No this is a lesson for caiden to learn to never keep his lace untied.

He could trip and fall and ruin that gorgeous face

What?

It's a lesson as well as payback.

Mostly payback.

I walk faster to catch up and step on his shoe lace. He stumbles forward but keeps his balance.

Curse his reflex skills

By now most of the students are back to 2nd period. And my 2nd period is free.

Yay.

Caiden gives me a playful glare.

"love, you should regret that"

"nope. Tie you lace"

"I am gonna get you for that love" he says smirking and stepping closer.

Only one word circles my mind.

RUN.

I turn on my heel and run as fast as I can the wind in my hair. I hear caiden chucke and when I turn I see him hot on my trail. I take a turn and run towards the running tracks, outside the sun shines on my skin and I keep sprinting.

Suddenly I feel strong arms grip my waist as I get lifted up, and and my back squeezed with his chest. I give out a small squeal and caiden rotates me with his body. He puts me down and I turn to face him.

Our faces centimeters apart and his hand yet on my waist. Our breathing high both of our chests in rhythm as we try to catch our breath. We stare into each other's eyes when his eyes flicker down to my lips and back to my eyes.

I wanna kiss those lips so much.

Noo. I did not just say that.

Fuck it I want to.

But does he?

Does he even like me?

My thoughts are broken when caiden presses his lips against mine. At first the kiss is needy like we were dying to do it. I instantly catch up and my hand find their way to his neck and at his hair. Electricity roars all around my body from my scalp till my toes. Like I have been hit with a 1000 volt battery. His arms around my waist tightens and he pulls me closer to his body. I kiss him back with all I have and tug at his hair and he gives out a small moan. I smile against the kiss as I realize the effect I have on him. After minutes of kissing we pull away to catch our breath. My blue eyes staring in to his brown jewels.

"I have waited forever to do that" caiden whispers and leans in and places his forehead against mine.

I can't help but smile at his statement..

Just us in this running track breathing in rhythm. Foreheads touching. Just enjoying the moment.

Until.

"that was the CUTEST shit ever" a voice says from our side.

not just any voice

Blake.

Both our heads turn in the same time and I stare wide eyed at all four friends of caiden. Blake, nick, Andrew, and Charlie.

Did they see the entire thing!?

OH EM GEE.

THIS IS EMBARRASSING!!

"you really had to destroy their moment" nick says and slaps Blake in the head. And Charlie just smirks at caiden.

I immediately nuzzle my head into caiden chest to hide myself from the embarrassment. And all the guys start laughing, Including caiden at my horrified expression. As he hugs me tighter.

The most beautiful laugh I have ever heard.

We just stand their my head on his chest listening to his racing heartbeat as he laughs his heart out.