44 - I'm Saying WAP WAP WAP

Amber ran her hands along her waist feeling the satin dress on her fingers, the dress sat perfectly on her body, loosely stayed on her chest showinh a little of her cleavage and hugged her body along her torso. A long slit starting from her upper knee. The sliver body of her heels strapped along her slim legs, the heel part being completely transparent.

Her copper gold hair was tied in a messy curly bun, strands of hair falling everywhere, showing off her long neck. A simple necklace locked on her neck. Long vertical earrings on her ears. Simple makeup on glossy lips and rose gold cheeks. bracelts around her hands and some thin silver rings on her slender fingers. unpainted nails, with just a layer of transparent polish.

Sam kept her word. Amber really looked like a glowing angel.

Her dress shone at some parts when it got illuminated, the hint of color when the moonlight falls onto the river. She was ectastic she loved the way she looked and mostly importantly she loved Sam for helping her look this way.

Sam watched her wiping away a fake tear from her eyes.

"aww, look at my amber all grown up" Sam says (fake) crying into her hands

"alright, cut it out" amber says chuckling.

"come here" she says and holds out her arms.

"awwh, thanks for helping me dress up"

"it's my pleasure, I was bored already"

"ok ok amber, your dress is gonna get all crinkled, if we keep on hugging like this"

Amber and Sam chuckle and pick up a bag of chips and stuff in their mouths.

"that's what I'm talking about, wear a dress and eat chips, that's the future!" Sam says punching the air.

Amber's phone rings and she looks at the caller ID

"hey caiden" she speaks through the phone.

"hello love.. Um.. I'll be a little little little late.. Like 5 minutes late? I'm sorry there's just very bad traffic"

"yeah it's fine.. I was anyways enjoying a bag of chips. Wouldn't want to interrupt that"

"that's my girl. But I'm still sorry" caiden chuckles

"stop apologizing. It's fine babe"

"did you just call me babe?"

"yeah.. I did call you babe"

"do you know this is the first time you called me babe?"

"um... Babe, now that's the third. Bye. come fast" amber gives a deep chuckle and cancels the call and her cheeks tint a shade of darker pink.

"yeah.. Yeah be there" Sam says onto her phone.

"amber.. I need to go.. Apparently nick got his finger stuck in a dildo.. I don't even know how..so he needs help. He called everyone but I told him you and caiden can't be there"

Staring at each other for a minute, amber and Sam throw their heads back in laughter.

"alright, alright.. Go spare him from his misery"

"bye bye.. And go rock that party"

"thanks babes.. I'm so thankful of you"

"you're welcome.. Now stop making me emotional" Sam says and walk out of the door blowing a kiss towards amber, as amber dramatically catches it and eats it which leaves Sam in a shock but laughs it off.

........................................................................

Approximately 15 minutes after Sam leaves a doorbell stops amber from eating another handful of chips.