39 - Young Love

Amber's pov.

"amber.... Wake up" I hear a voice and quickly get a startle.

"caiden!?" I ask abruptly.

"no news yet, it's better if you eat something, you'll feel alot better" Andrew frowns and he looks pretty roughed up to, his hair is in a mess he has bloodshot eyes.

I'd forgotten that I had fallen asleep.

"okay" i say softly, tears threatening to fall and he hands me a bowl of cereal.

"what's the time?" I ask taking a spoon of the cereal.

"it's 6:30, we all are still waiting. The guys have gone to get a new packet of coffee" he says.

"alright" I say and he leaves the room giving me a small smile. As my tears run down my face.

...........................

Caidens pov.

"took everything?" I ask Hannah for the 50th time as she does her makeup for the past 3 hours.

"yes, yes and yes, stop being such a mom caiden and just enjoy the moment" she says applying her bright red lipstick.

"there's nothing to enjoy here!" I say and walk out the room.

Last night i had decided that I would stay in the sofa and Hannah could take the bed, but Hannah was practically asking me to sleep beside her and I knew she didn't have good intentions. So I carried out in the sofa instead.

"I want to leave home early, everyone will be worried sick" I say.

We get in the car and I start driving. I switch on the radio and 'waiting for love by aviici' starts playing.

Half way through the journey I ask her.

"why are you doing this Hannah?"

"why do you care?" she retorts.

"this really isn't a good job, you could get seriously hurt."

"don't bother caiden and moreover I'm trained now" she says with a smirk.

"I tried to get out of this, but I can't, dyer is a man who will go to any extent to get what he wants"

"I don't want to get out caiden, I'm happy here. So don't give a damn about me and just drive"

"but he'll destroy your life!"

"I don't fucking care, my life's already been destroyed" she says and I look at her. Her face softens and she looks outside the window.

I reach the same place where I had left my stuffs and see the two cars still standing.

"hey" I say getting out and Theo walks up to me and shakes my hand.

As Hannah gets out of the car Theo looks over his mouth dropped. Although my dad's a bad man but Theo isn't he's actually caring and better than dyer.

As Hannah catches him looking she looks away blushing and Theo clears his throat, his blush evident.

"are you two-" I ask.

"no, but you've never told me you work with such a beauty" Theo says looking at Hannah.

But Hannah looked pretty, her hair hung down with a wave effect and her dress showed her nice body.

"I hear she's single" I say to Theo and he scoffs.

"I'd rather not"

"why?"