7- First Time Drunk?

"some water please" I say to the bartender. I have never drank in my life, I don't want to also
"comin' right up" the teen wearing an apron says. I get my glass of water from him and make my way to the circle to continue with the game.

"she's back, let's continue" Blake says to the group. I site cross-legged next to Sam.

"what you got there" sam asks pointing to my cup.

"water" I say nonchalantly.

"so you don't drink?" Sam questions arching her eyebrows.

"nope, never had" I say.

With a lot of kissing and stripping of clothes we come to the final round of the game .

Hannah gets a dare from Blake to flash her boobs and she does it without argue and all the guys start cheering. Sam and I just look away in disgust.

"alright now Amelia, truth or dare?" Hannah asks me with a smirk.

"AMBER..its amber" I say controlling my anger.

"whatever" she rolls her eyes.

"dare" I say equally harsh.

"I dare you to........"she looks at my cup " take 3 shots of vodka" she says obviously proud my her dare.

"what?.... No I don't drink" I say.

"well a dares a dare." she says nonchantly.

"we all know she is not going to do it, she such a pussy." caiden says and makes Hannah sit on his lap as she moves her hips along his

"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED..... Get the shots on." I say.

Nick gets up from his seat and makes his way to the bar. He comes back a minute later with three very small cups with some white liquid. And places them in front of me with a slice of lemon. I pick one up and try sniffing it. The smell is so strong I think I would have fainted with the smell it self.

"alright three shots with lemon, that's all your amber, just a reminder you need to drink it quick otherwise it will burn down your throat so u need that lemon for it to sooth down." nick says.

I nod and pick one of the cups and touch the cup to my lip and tip my head back to drink the liquid. It tasted disgusting, like literally drinking fire. I quickly pick up the lemon and start sucking the juice to cool down the fire in my mouth. I do the same for the rest and start rubbing my neck for the pain to go.

"awesome isn't it?" caiden says with a smirk. And is met with my middle finger.

"wow I feel lightheaded" I say to sam

"it's just the vodka kicking in" she says with a sympathetic smile.

"it's alright, I'll be fine" I convince myself.

The game gets boring by the time and my brother had a dare to get a girl's number with out speaking with her. I get up from my seat for another drink and trip over myself the whole way to the bar.

"another glass of water" I say to the guy at the bar.

"oki" he says with a smile.

"well, look who we have here" I recognize that voice immediately. That fucking English accent has me killed. Wait why am I thinking that he is a JERK. I turn around to find Mr. Jerk smirking down at me.

"do you mind removing that smirk of that face, its hideous." I say as I take my water from the bartender.

"whyy, everyone like it" he pouts.

"well, I am not everyone so get lost" I retort.

I try hard to find my way to the circle but I feel lost and I felt very weird I felt tipsy. I trip on the carpet and wait for myself to fall face first but strong arms pull me up and balance me. I look up to see caiden holding me in place.

" move" I warn.

He raises his arms in defense.
"alright, but I did save you from that fall" he says.

"u need to rest you are drunk and it's not safe here, love."

"'love' really and I am going nowhere with 'YOU'" I point an accusing finger towards his chest. He is so muscular and good looking. Damn I should stop.
I mentally slap myself.

"you come to my house for partying and you accuse me" he puts a hand on his heart and says.

"I didn't know it was your house, and I need to get back to the game." I say walking in a direction I don't know.

"you gotta rest, come here" he says from behind me.

"noo I wanna paarrttyy" I scream and just in time hips don't lie from Shakira starts playing. Ohh how I love that song.

I run to the dance floor and start moving my hips to the beat. A guy comes up from behind me and starts dancing with me I really didn't care that time. We dance for what seem like hours.

"hey u wanna go upstairs?" he says with a smirk.

Umm eww no. Never.

"umm I am good no thank you" I say.

"hey it'll be fun" he says and grabs my arm and pulls me towards the stairs.

"LET HER GO" a voice barks from behind me. A voice I know very well.

The guy turns around and let's go of my arm and looks terrified.

Yea take that you pussy ass.

"sorry, caiden I didn't know you knew her, I'll go I am very sorry" he says looking down at the ground.

"leave" caiden orders.

Damn he looks hot when he is bossy, he has his fists clenched and he tightened his jaw. DAMN HOTTIE.
stop amber stop right now he is a player and don't, Just don't my subconscious says to me.

"what were you thinking amber" he sighs.

"well I was trying to party, until that asshole came along"

"amber you are drunk you need to get some sleep"

"NO, come let's dance" I say grabbing his hand.

"amber not now, stop acting like a child you need to sleep of the drunkness, I belive its your first time drinking" he smirks.

"yea" I give in sighing.

I slump my shoulders in defeat cause I really do not have the strength to dance again.

"I don't wanna walk, I am so tired" I whine, amusing caiden.

"OK, you asked for it" he says and rapidly picks me up on his shoulders, my legs hanging from his hand and my face towards his ass.

"get me down, this is not what I meant" I slur and he ignores me. I slap his ass to get his attention.

"kinky much?" he says and I can already see his smirk from down here.

"no, but I still hate you Anderson ." I yell. Causing him to laugh.

Caiden carries my through a corrider and stops in front of a room.

"this is the guest room, hope it's free."
He says before opening the door and closing it again.

"not free?" I ask.

"nope" he sighs.

"guess you are going to my room" he muttered before walking up to another room and throwing me in a bed.

"this bed is like clouds" I slur before shutting me eyes.

I hear him laugh and switch off the light and close the door before exiting the room.