46- Skin On Skin

(M)

This chapter contains mature scenes

the drive back to caiden's place was tense, the kind of tense in which caiden wanted to leave his steering wheel and hold amber in his arms. while amber too wanted to rip off the seatbelt and cradle his lap.

but they couldn't just do so, anyways no sensible human being wanted to die while holding their loved one in their arms. so both of them debated their heated consciousness and held on until they reached his driveway.

caiden gets out of the car and walks up to amber's side as amber stands up from the car he swiftly picks her up bridal style and amber quickly clutches onto his neck preventing herself from slipping, laughter hanging on their faces.

fiddling with his keys to get the door to open. entering caiden goes straight up to his bedroom putting her down. the room was dark, not a single ray of artificial light was seen, just the essence of the moonlight through the window.

the room was dimmed and seeing each other was a tad bit difficult. amber did a round and turned back her hands swaying in the front of her see if caiden was standing in front.

nothing

"caiden?"

"caiden!?"

"you better not be fucking with me right now, where the fuck are you?" amber says frowning.

"oh love, I do plan on fucking you tonight though," caiden says a chuckle in his voice and swiftly amber is turned around to face him, her back against the wall and her front against his chest.

their lips meet again for the third time tonight, this kiss was different from the ones before, this kiss was filled with an urge for one another, like the desire for something more, something very unlikely.

none of them were drunk, nor high. they were in their right mind, and now they wanted each other.

amber's arms snake around caiden's neck, while he catches it mid-air and holds both her wrists with his one hand, and holds them against the wall above her head. his other hand holding the nape of her neck deepening the kiss.

he chuckles against her lips and quickly picks her up and amber straddles his torso holding herself in place her hands on the sides of his face, and caiden's arms around her waist.

caiden walks over to his bed laying her down slowly, they break the kiss and stare into the eyes of the other. not moving just taking in the moment.

"you better keep our pinky promise," caiden says in almost a whisper

" what?" amber says blushing looking away.

"you know very well"

"I'm keeping it, it's who isn't doing anything'' amber says smirking.

Caiden smiles, licking his lips. He feathers kisses along her collarbone making amber gasp as the sudden skinship of his wet lips on her skin.

Caiden slides his hands between the Amber's back and the bed looking up at her.

"can I?" he asks fiddling with her zipper.