11- Life Story

This chapter is supposed to be after the next chapter, so please skip this read the next one and come back. Sorry for the mistake.

"So" I start as we leave my house.

"so..... What"

"so what are we doing dumbass" I ask.

"like I said we are going sightseeing and then to dinner"

"I never accepted for dinner!" I retort

"well now you have to come along you don't know anything around here" he smirks at me.

"can I ask you something?"

"well you just did amber" caiden chuckle.

"you know what I mean" I groan.

"yeah yeah" he says without taking his eyes of the road.

"why the all 'bad boy' look? ' I ask and that's when we stop at a red light.

Shit I wanted this question without being awkward

Caiden turns to face me with the most weirdest look ever.

" cause it's cool and I have respect around here and everyone obeys me" he boasts.

"why the' bad girl' look?" caiden adds.

"what? Me. No no no. I am not a bad girl" I answer chucking

"really, then what are you?" he says presses the gas pedal as the light turned green.

"see, I... Just have both the qualities and its just weird for me. Cause I hate following rules but I love studying. I hate math but I love reading books. And then I am the girl who hates the schools propaganda but I love sitting in the first row and listening to the teacher. I am not that good in studies too. I just am average. I hate studying 24/7 but I love doing homework and learning my everyday subjects. I love going to parties but I hate drinking and drugs." I say and inhale a breath.

Why did I just say all that to caiden? We did I feel so comfortable that I told him all of that? What is happening to me?.

Caiden seems amused by my answer and he seems like he is calculating something.

" I don't know why I just said that. I am weird" I chuckle nervously.

"it's fine. I understand though. I do" he smiles genuinely.

Is that a genuine smile from caiden Anderson.

WHAT???

I see caidens features soften but immediately turn cold and he puts up his wall again.

"so here is our school" caiden says as he slows down and enters a parking lot of a school.

He drives arou d for sometime and exits the school

After hours of driving and sightseeing.

"you hungry?" caiden asks me.

I try to ignore the grumbling of my tummy but give in.

"Yea" say and he nods and turns in the road and parks at Charles Jr's parking.

Caiden turns off his car and I open my seat belt and get out of his car.

We make our way to the restaurant and pick a booth.

"so order" caiden says.

I nod and pick up the pamphlet layed down in our table.

I order a double hamburger with some curcly fries and a chocolate milkshake while caiden orders the super combo meal.

"so which language are you going for?" I ask caiden. As soon as the waiter leaves.

"what in school?" I nod "I am not sure actually". He answers

"oh"

"what about you?"

"I think I'll go for French, cause I studied French in my old school to so I know the basics" I smile.

"OK. Say 'how are you in French' " caiden smirks.

"are you challenging me?" I ask.

"yea I am"

OH honey I am good at French. You chose a bad challenge.

"comment vas-tu?" I smirk.

"correct"

"how do you know if I am correct?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"well I also studied French. Like I took extra classes out of school for it" my eyes widen at his answer.

The bad boy of school took extra classes. Like for studying more. What?

"damn, why French to be exact?" I ask.

"well. My mom was French and my dad is English, so I felt like I wanted to study French."

Was? Wait is his mom-
Should I ask him? I don't think so. Well I am a curious little ass. So I am going to.

"caiden is your mom-"

"yes" he interrupts me and looks down.

"caiden I am so sorry I did not know" I say.

"it's so dumb when people say 'I am so sorry' like OK it is not you fault and obviously you didn't know we just met like two days ago" he chuckles slightly.

"OK. I am sorry I said that"

"why do girls always say sorry all the time?" caiden says chuckling.

The waiter comes with our orders and we dig right in to our food without any courtesy.

WELL I am very hungry don't judge

The waiter comes and gives us the bill and I take out my purse

" nuh uh you aren't paying" caiden says. Taking out his wallet.

"why not?" I question

"because I called you out for food so I will be paying"

"but, it's not fair I wanna pay to" I whine.

"umm....... OK fine you can pay next time"

"next time?" I question raising one of my brow.

"yea. Did I stutter?" he asks with a smile.

"who says I am going out with you again?" I retort.

"uhh I am. So you are saying today wasn't fun?" he says pouting.

"well. It kinda was, but-"

"I had fun too, I wanna go out again." he says smiling and gets up from his seat and passes the money to the waiter.

What makes him think I'll go out with him again? Yea it was pretty fun but it was just today.... Right?

"let's go amber" he says turning back.

"oh yea coming" I snap out of my thoughts.

"so apology accepted?" caiden asks as we make our way towards his Chevrolet.

"mabye." I smile.

He went through all of this to get his apology accepted from yesterday. Wow he is crazy.

We get in the car and caiden makes his way to my house.

Please vote. Love ya!