34 - Everything's Going Down.

After explaining Sam everything that has happened we both got back home.

It has been two weeks since me and caiden started dating and these weeks has been the best.

"umm... Caiden my mom has this one day of the month where she invites all the plus ones of her kids and like a very close family dinner"

"I am listening" he says.

"so will you be my plus one?"

"do you want me to?"

"yeah"

"I'll be anything you want me to be" he says with a smirk.

"shut up, so the dinner is tomorrow night and like dress in a formal way cause she is like making me wear a dress or something"

"or something?" he says mocking me.

"you know what i mean!"

"okay, now lemme drop you home" he says I get in his car.

We drive holding hands and when I reach we kiss and I exit his car.

My mom has morning shift today and tyler has football practice so I am home alone.

It's mid October so the air is chilly. I plan on watching some movies with chugging hot chocolate.

I enter my house and pull of my sneakers and place my bad beside the door.

I walk to the kitchen and get a bottle of water. I uncap it and plump down on the sofa scrolling through my Netflix.

:::::::::

Caiden's pov

Dropping off amber at her house I drive off and reach the pathway of my house, I exit my car and unlock my door and enter it, I pull of my converse and look up and stop abruptly.

My father is sitting on the couch watching his phone.

"oh, it took you so long to return home, it's not good to keep your father waiting" he says not looking up

"what the fuck are you doing here?!"

"language caiden"

"no, you don't break into my house and tell me how I can speak"

"okay, anyhow. How are you doing?"

Are you fucking kidding? First he breaks into my house, tells me to mind my language and aske me how I am doing?

What the fuck.?

"cut the father-son shit. What do you want?"

"okay you want it this way then, fine"

"you have to do a job for me"

Yeah right!

"No"

"I am not asking I am telling"

"no, who the fuck do you think you are coming in here and ordering me to do your shitty illegal work"

"I am the reason you get paid every Thursday, I am the reason you still race"

"you are the reason." I chuckle "If you'd be gone I'd still race but not for being bet on."

"get one of your bitches to do it for you" I add.

"oh speaking of bitches. How's amber?"  he says and my anger grows.

"what the fuck did you just say?"

"how is Lara? or should I say amber?"

"how did you-" Amber's  name coming out of his mouth makes me so vulnerable.

He found out.

"what did you think I would find out?"

"don't take her name!"  I bark.

"I won't, if you do this work for me."

"what if I don't do it?"

"then you know me. And you know what i can do"

Anger takes over me and I resist myself from punching his face. But my mother's word circle my mind.

"Promise me, how ever bad your father is, you will not be the one to hit first. "

"And remember no matter what always respect a women and protect her."

I clench my fists, my nails digging in my skin.

With a hesitation I answer.

"I will do it, but don't you dare touch her."

He nods in response.

----------------------------------

And let's see what's coming next.
I have got some drama for y'all.!!

*evil laughter*

Please don't hate me.

Xoxoxoxo

"liar"
          - Tony stark.

Oommaiiigodd.
Hey love is ranked no. 1 in iloveyou

OMaiGod OMaiGod this is amazing!!

Shout out to @MyKaBrown user