13- Creep

UN:
hey love

ME:
caiden?

UN:
the one and only.
I can imagine him smirking at this comment.

ME:
Okay.... What do you want?

UN:
answer the call. :)

Seconds later an unknown caller calls my phone. I answer and..

"amber" caiden says from the other line.

"caiden"

"so I was thinking... Lemme take you out somewhere"

"what? And how did you get my number"

"oh your brother gave it to me. Easy peesy."

"Tylleerrr" I shout.

"stop shouting woman you are bursting my ears!" caiden says.

"oh yea not sorry. Go on"

"I said let me take you out somewhere. I can help be your tour guide here, I'll show you around".

What the? He expects me to go out with him. Nuh-uh no way I am not.

"no I am not going out with you and anyway why would I?"

"well for one. I am your only friend here and you are new here and second you owe me so you need to come" I can imagine him smirking from here.

"I don't want to go"

"you are gonna have to, love. Cause you see no one says no to me"

"i am" I snap at his ego.

"no you can't you owe me for not letting that dude take you to his place and you are coming or else I will announce to everyone you had sex with me. I have your clothes for proof"

I forgot my clothes in his house. Goddammit!

My eyes widen at his threaten.

"you wouldn't DARE?" I say.

"oh... I would actually"

"caiden can you not I barely even step foot at this school and you are doing this"

"well it's up to you. You let the hottest boy on the planet to give you a tour or you get slut shamed on your first day of school" he says.

"you are an asshole" I say to caiden

"I KNOW RIGHT" He chuckles from the other line. I can't help but smile at his childishness.

What? No he is evil. PURE EVIL!

"OK fine" I sigh in defeat.

"thought so" he boasts.

"fuck you" I groan.

"OK, then be ready I'll call when I get there" he says without letting me reply.

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC.

I groan and make my way to my closet. Without even choosing I just pick up white jeans with a baby pink fluffy sweatshirt and end it all with some sand colored boots. I part my hair in the middle and Dutch braid it from either sides and put on some mascara that's it. My light brown freckles scatter all over my cheek bones and my nose and I like it that way.

I get a text alert on my phone and read it.

UN:
It's cold out love. Wear something warm.

That's so sweet he-

UN:
Dont expect me to lend you my jacket, I don't do that shit. If you are freezing, fine not my problem.

AHEM, I was not thinking that caiden was sweet. NEVER.

I roll my eyes and get dressed, and sit in my bed waiting for caiden. He called by 2 and now it's 2:30.

SO FUN!!
*NOTE THE SARCASM "

I wait and think about texting Sam. And go with it.

Wait I have her number right? Nope.

I walk to Tyler's room and open it with out knocking.

" Tyler do you have Sam's number"i ask.

"yea why."he says without looking up from his computer.

" I need to talk to her. Just give me"

I add Sam's number into my phone and text her.

Me:
Hey Sam. It's amber, remember me from the party?

I hit send and immediately get a reply.

Sam:
Heeyyy, amber I thought you would never text.

Me:
Sorry had been preoccupied. So what's up.

Sam:
Nothing much, so you free today we can hangout.

Me:
Umm.... No sorry have plans.

Sam:
Ohkay, with whom though?

Should I say her about caiden's 'plans'. I don't think caiden would like that.

Me:
I am actually going sightseeing with my mom.

Sam:
Ooo cool. Listen I gotta go my little sister just spilled juice. Byee...

Me:
BYE!

As soon as I sent the reply a door bell sounds from the living room. I hear Tyler's footsteps and I get out of my room before checking myself a little bit and picking up a small purse for my money and phone. By the time I reach Tyler has already opened the door and greets caiden with the weird 'bro-shake thingy' and I make my way to them.

"you ready?" caiden asks with a smile

"yea yea. Let's just get this over with" I tease with annoyance.

And wave my brother good bye who seems to me wiggling his eyebrows at me since the time caiden has entered the house.

Disgusting, caiden is not someone I like. I wish he was very ugly. But he isn't.

SHIT!

I shut the door and make my way to caiden Chevrolet. Even by 3 it's quite windy and kinda chilly. I get in his car hoping this day goes fast.