36 - Hot Waves

Caiden's pov.

She crashed her lips onto mine and I kiss her back, wanting to taste her lips each and every time. I lick her lips asking for permission and she opens her mouth and I slide my tongue, our tongues meet and we kiss her. I hold her waist as I help her get up from in between my legs and make her sit on my lap. I hold her supporting her from not falling, our lips never losing touch of the other. She slides her tongue onto mine and I let her take charge and kiss her.

Her legs dangle and she rubs my inner thigh as she tries to sit properly.

Oh fuck honey, do that again.

I groan against her lips and she shivers, we kiss again and she gently bites my lower lips and I lose it.

Fuck!

I swiftly move her from my thighs and lay her down on the rocks, my lips never leaving hers. I open my eyes to see if she's okay and her face has gone a deep shade of red. I smile against the kiss and start to trail kisses all along her jaw, moving to her neck and she moans at the touch of my lips against her skin. I start sucking at a spot and she moans more. She abruptly moves and looks at me.

"what happened?" I ask worried.

Shit did I go too far?

"no, nothing but isn't it gonna leave a mark. what if someone sees?" she asks concerned but the sexual lust written all over her eyes.

"so let me mark somewhere it's not shown" I suggest and she smiles and kisses me.

I kiss her neck, and kiss her collarbone, as soon as my lips touch her collarbone, I feel her shiver under me. I smile against her skin and kiss the nape of her neck and suck there slowly, making sure not to leave a  visible mark. I see her skin get a faded light pink blotch and kiss her there and bring my lips back to meet hers.

She moans against my lips and I grip her waist tightly, moving my lip from her I get up from between her legs and lustfully run my fingers along her lips, and pick her up and make her sit on my lap and just watch her, watch what I have, I have her.

She kisses my lips her hands wrapped around my neck, straddling my lap she kisses me aggressively. I run my hands under her hoodie feeling her soft skin under my fingers. My phone vibrates in my pocket and we both break the kiss. Amber looks at me breathless and with a frown.

I read the caller id and pick up the call.

"hi, Hailey?"

"where are the both of you?"

"we just came outside for a w-walk."

"okay, give the phone to amber."

"hey mom"

"where have you been? , it's late honey and you've not been picking up your phone.

Amber looks at the cell and gasps at the time.

"oh we lost track of time mom, and I kept my phone on silent i guess "

"it's fine, just be back soon okay?"

"yes mom. I love you bye"

"love you too"

She says and cancels the call. And looks at me sympathically.

"I gotta go" she says.

"it's fine love, we can start back where we left off later"

She leans in and kisses me one last time.

I get up first and help her up. Still holding my hand she follows my steps and we reach to the bottom of the rocks.

I drive off to her house, we reach her house.