41- A Daredevil Eh?

Caiden's pov.

I drive down the lane and spot Charlie's car not far away from me.

I speed up to catch up to him and finally drive side by side of him. I honk twice to get their attention.

Charlie and Sam sitting on the front seats turn around, while amber glances at me but looks ahead.

Charlie and Sam wave at me and I signal him to put down Amber's window. I put down my window at the same time and we drive side by side.

"amber!" I shout from my car. She jerks up a little but still ignores me.

"love, listen to me"

"what?!" she replies.

"its not what you think!" I shout back.

"caiden we'll talk later, don't drive like this it's dangerous!" she shouts back a worried expression on her face.

She still cares, although she's pissed off.  HmhmHm.

"amber I don't care, I need you to know it's all false!" I shout back and look at the road ahead. The traffic signal changes to red and we both stop for the red light.

"caiden don't talk like this its very dangerous. We'll talk later I'm saying!"

"no love now!, I don't want you having the wrong impression."

"later!"

"now!"

"but it's fucking dangerous!!" she yells.

She's cute when she's angry, it's kinda a turn on.

Not now caiden, you're in the middle of the conversation between two cars in a moving road, your 'turn on' isn't the most important thing.

"it's dangerous eh?"  I ask smirking.

"yes" she tells again.

"so get in my car, and then we'll talk it out"

"No, I'm not. I'm mad at you"

"then I'm just gonna keep driving like this"  a playful smirk on my lips.

"caiden NO! And why do you gotta always act like such a Daredevil??"

"Amber yes and that's cause I am a daredevil. Get in now otherwise the green lights coming up" I say winking.

"caiden!"

"amber get in, the green lights coming up!! AHHHHHHH " I childishly scream.

"alright alright, wait. Ugh fuck, shit."

She quickly grabs her belongings and waves a quick goodbye to Charlie and Sam and run up to my car.

"I hate you Anderson"  she says getting in.

"I'm pretty sure it's quite the opposite" I smirk and drive off waving to Charlie and nick.

The green light comes on and both the cars drive off.

I look over to amber and she's sitting huffed, her hands crossed, and she's looking out the window with a frown on her face.

Her boobs squished a little under her crossed arms.

Why. The. Fuck. Are. You. So. Horny. Right. Now. Caiden.?.?.?.?.?.

Not the time

I shake my head and keep my eyes on the road.

"hey listen, amber its not at all what you think"  I say softly and glance at her. She takes a deep breath and looks out again.

I drive onto my porch and amber quickly steps out carrying her bag and enters the house. I switch of the engine and follow her inside.