9- Reflexes!

"so where do you stay?" caiden asks as we leave his luxurious neighborhood.

"umm........ I dunno" I say shyly.

"you don't know where you live? " he asks surely surprised.

"well give me a break. I just moved in yesterday". I defend.

"well just call up your brother or someone for location" he suggest kinda annoyed

"yea, I.... Just wait one minute" I say and search for Tyler's number.

"now you don't have you brothers number, Amber what is wrong with you. I am going to be late I need to be somewhere important."

"well. Sorry I didn't know that." I say and he pulls up in the sideway waiting.

"fast, amber"

"you know what? I'll just walk. Sorry for troubling you" I say and and pull the handle of the door. But it doesn't budge.

What the heck? Did he lock the door? Well he has good reflexes though. Stop thinking about his reflexes he could do anything to you by locking the door.

"Amber I am sorry. Just let me get you home" he sighs.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you. Open the door now"

"nope" he says and starts the car and turns into the road.

"you can't just lock me in here!" I retort.

"and you don't even know which way is my house" I add.

"I do now" he says waving his phones in my face..

"i just asked your brother for the location and he sent me. Easy peesy"

How the hell can he go from pissed to sorry to chill out in seconds.

WELL this guy has a lot of mood swings.

We drive for another 10 to 15 minutes when my house comes into view and he parks right in front of my pathway.

"Amber listen I am sorry I didn't mean to lash out on you like that" he says as I reach for the door handle.

"apology............. not accepted" I say as I get out and shut his door.

"I'll return the clothes after I wash them" I shout and enter my house.

He nods and drives away.

Amazing second day of moving in. I just slept over in the house of the guy Sam told me not to mingle with.

Life is JUST GREAT!!!.