45- Like A Glowing Shimmer In A Hoard Of Dullness.

Read the qn in the end of chapter

Walking inside the reception and along the hallway to the party.
Music blasting loudly, the ground thumping against their feet. Each beat hitting their feet with a rhythm.

The guards open the huge golden doors and they're met with a hoard of people on the dance floor, some at the bar and some just seated. the party decor was of dark shades and made the people pop out more. huge curtains hung at sides, chandeliers above their heads. it looked majestic but darkly majestic. waiters serving champagne.

This wasn't a very teenage frat party, this was like legit amber thought.
It was her first time at a party like this.

They walk in arms hooked, some heads turn and caiden fist bumps them and does a half hug. Theo walks over to them hands spread open a wide smile on his face.

Caiden matches his smile and they both hug each other.

"Theooo!!! happy birthday bro," caiden says hugging him.

"so this is amber," caiden says pointing to amber.

"amber this is Theo"

"hello there amber. It's nice to meet you"

"same here, happy birthday by the way. I've heard good about you"

"oh well I can't say the same, caiden's quite the self obsessed one" he says shrugging.

"bitch i-" caiden starts but gets cut off by Theo.

"I'm kidding kidding, he blabbers about you 24/7," Theo says holding up his hands in defense.

"well let's just say he's the whipped kind of one" amber says and Theo and amber giggles.

"Alright guys, very funny...gang up on me," caiden says his face a little down.

A voice calls out to Theo and bids us goodbye and walks out.

"okay, let's take a seat" amber suggest and they both walk over to the side by seats.

"I'll get us some drinks" caiden says and walks over to the bar.

Some random people come and sit at the seats and start random conversations.

"so I heard, Jason has his business going very low," man 1 said to this other woman.

the other 4-5 people gasp and shake their head lowly.

" oh yeah..such a shame" a woman wearing a golden dress till her mid-thighs and her hand wrapped around man 1 says.

"I even heard he got cheated!" another woman says her eyes wide and her hand clenched at her heart.

" ah that man, that's what he deserves you know? he was such a snake" amber holds in her laughter listening at how he just called someone 'snake'

is this high school? she thought and chuckled lightly.

"miss, you find something funny?" a man in a strong Irish accent speaks up from the table looking at amber and everyone slowly looks at her.

"um..no not all. why do you ask" amber says holding in another chuckle

"you seemed to be enjoying our conversation very much," he says rolling his eyes.

"well, it isn't me who sat at your table, quite the opposite I suppose," amber says looking at him

he must be kidding like, I have any interest in who the fuck Jason is

"excuse me? that isn't any reason you get to eavesdrop on our private conversation"