10- Hangover

The rest of the day goes by me sleeping my hangover. Tyler comes in my room once in a while to check on me and I just wave him off saying I am fine. AM I? Well my headache seems to wear off. I think I am. Tyler comes again to call me for dinner but I think I will puke everything I eat right now. So I just take some advil and hit the bed again.

I wake up by 10 in the morning and freshen myself. I open caiden clothes and drop them in the laundry basket. I jump in the shower and lather shower gel all over my body and infuse myself in the most amazing shower ever. I wrap a fluffy towel around my bosy and a towel on my hair and enter my closet to pick out clothes. Like always I pick out a sweatshirt. With 'MARVEL' written in bold letters. And skinny black jeans.

Don't judge I LOVE marvel.

I blow dry my cherry hair which I got from my mom, and tie it in a loose ponytail and make my way down stairs.

"good morning" I say to my mother and brother sitting on the bench of the counter.

"someone's in a good mood" my mom says looking up from her newspaper. And taking a sip of her coffee.

I walk over to the coffee machine and pour myself a cup.

"who wouldn't be in a good mood if they had slept an entire day" Tyler teases.

I roll my eyes and walk back to the counter to drink my coffee.

"amber you need to get school supplies. I believe?" my mom asks.

"nope" I say popping the 'p'.

"really? You are all packed for school tomorrow! " my mom exclaims.

"yea" I shrug.

"well guys I need to get to work, stay safe and love you all." she says and exits the house. She barely stays at home working in a Michelin star restaurant she always stays at work.

"give me one of each of your stationary packs" I say to Tyler as he enters his room.

"no, they are mine" he pouts.

"you literally bought stocks of them, just give me one of each, nothing will change. Stop being a pussy Tyler" I say to my lovely twin brother.

"fine I'll keep them at you desk".

After mom leaves I make my way to my room and settle all my stuffs. Listening to 'backstreet boys' on speaker I clean up my entire room and make it look good. By the time I am done it's 12:30. And the room looks pretty neat. All the clothes are stacked neatly inside the closet. I set up my dressing table and my study table by placing my Mac book in the center and placing my items on the side. Changed the sheets of the bed and made it up. And changed the covers of the window seat and brushed the floor.

Damn I really cleaned my room.

I walk over to my desk and pick up a novel that is stacked with all my other books, 'message in a bottle' by Nicolas sparks and make my way to the window seat. I shut off my phone and plug it in the charger to stop the distraction. I sit up and indulge into my book.

'Beep. Beep' an obnoxious sound of my phone distracts me from my book I have literally been reading continuously for atleast one and half hours by now.

Wow this book is good.

I get up to take a break from my book and head over to my night stand to check my phone.
1 message from unknown number.

"who the heck is this" I mutter and open up the message.

UN:
*hey love. *
the message reads.

What the- OH!

Only one person calls me love.

Caiden Anderson.