16- Knight In Shining Converse

I don't care looking back knowing it is caiden. But when I hear some more footsteps behind me and faster. My heart leaps I turn on my heels to come face to face with four boys all muscled up, all of them wearing varsity jackets, all hovering above my head staring at me like I am a little deer ready for them to devour.

I am too young to die.

I turn my head side to side to see not a car or a soul on the roads.

Great!

"hey. Hot thing" the leader says Licking his lips.

"umm." I reply dumbstruck.

The rest three all surround me. Putting me in the center.

No no no I this can't be happening to me.

One of them walks over to me and picks up the bag from my shoulders. The touch of this rough fingers send a chill down my spine.

I stand their still. Not knowing what to do.

He keeps the bag on the side and the guy who seems to be the leader walks over to me. They are all school kids why do this.

"why are..... you...... doing....... this?" I stutter.

"don't worry sweetheart. It'll be quick" he whispers in my ear. I get disgusted by the fact that he is this close to me.
I start shivering and tears roll down my cheeks. I keep crying louder this time. He snaps and holds my face in his hands squishing my cheeks. Sure to leave a bruise

"shut the hell up!" he shouts.

I whimper trying to get out of his grip.

"not one fucking step closer or else I swear I'll bash your fucking head so hard you'll not be able to see tomorrow!!" an english accent booms through the alley. A voice I have come to recognize so well.

I slightly turn around to see caiden standing in the alley with an emotion filled with anger, guilt and revenge. His face is red with anger and vengeance.

All the four guys snap their head and the leader let's go of my face and pushes me against the wall. I stumble backwards and hit the wall and straighten myself.

"bitch mind your own fucking business" the leader says to caiden.

"oh i would asshole if you get someone your own size." caiden says.

The leader runs up to punch caiden when instantly caiden grips his fist flawlessly and starts to twist it. I let out an audible gasp and caiden looks up to me and his features soften. He looks back down at the guy and keeps twisting his arm. I swear from here I can here the bones crushing. Caiden twists once again and let's his fist go.

The leader let's out a painful groan, crying.

"leave Or else I swear next I will be crushing your body" caiden says and the leader gets up crying and runs away with his pets.

Caiden walks up to me and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and I collapse on to his chest and cry on his shoulder.

He doesn't push me back or stops me and just engulfs me in a hug and rubs my back. My tears wetting his white t-shirt.

He keeps on rubbing my shoulder whispering 'It'll be okay, I am here'.

For the first time I was thankful and happy caiden was here.