28- The Race (Part 2)

With all of that over, the host announced the race will begin.

A girl walked in between the both cars wearing just a bra and booty shorts,
Wearing a crop top I am feeling cold.

Preach women.

She gazes at both the cars and holds up her green flag. Both the cars revv their engines. As the flag goes down, both the cars start the race. Dylans car goes faster and caiden stays hot on his trail...

"why is he slower than Dylan?" I ask no one general.

"you'll see" Andrew says with a smirk.

My heart leaps of my chest as they both take a sharp turn and they go in the darkness.

My hands start shaking with nervousness, they both come out of the darkness, and caiden faster than dylan. I stand up to see the race more clearly.

Before the end line, the tracks have a sharp turn, and by the speed they both are driving, caiden revvs faster and drifts beautifully in the turn, leaving a trail of smoke and dust leaving me in awe.

Caidens passes the finishline and I jump of the truck and run to caiden as he exits the car with a gorgeous smile on his face. I throw myself on him and wrap him on a bear hug. He holds me and hugs me back snuggling his face on the crook of my neck.

"ahem......." a voice says behind us.

I realize our position and immediately get off of caiden. A deep red shade covers my cheeks and caiden just holds my close to him, not leaving me.

"congrats man" all of them hug him, and congratulate caiden.

"I'll beat you next time. " Dylan says to caiden. "and see ya sweetheart" Dylan winks at me and leaves with his group of people.

"well, well" a voice says and caiden stiffens beside me and holds me closer to him, more like hiding me. It was the same man, the one who had alot of bodyguards.

"it was a good game son". He says.

'son' that word just circles my mind.

caiden is his son.

I look dumbstruck at the lean, slender man standing infront of me.

Now that I see him closely, he does look like caiden a little, both their eyes dark brown and hair a little curly, and a long nose.

"thanks" is all caiden says. He tries his best to hide me from his father, I look to my side and see Charlie infront of Sam and they both backing away a little.

"and who might this beautiful young lady be?" he asks looking at me. His eyes black showing hollowness, no emotion just hollow eyes showing a hint of lust.

"uh-"

"her name is Lara. Lara Smith" caiden beats me to answer the question. I look up at him with questioning eyes and his emotion pleading not to correct him.

"hi sir, I am Lara and you are?" I ask him in the most casual way I can, for some reason caiden didn't want his father to know about me.

"oh honey, just call me dyer" he says smiling a little wickedly.

"umm, father we'll take off now" caiden says.

"okay then, Lara lets meet up some time and we can talk" he says.

"sure" I say smiling.

The second he turns to leave with his
bodyguards. Caiden holds my hand.

"umm, guys we'll leave now. Sorry but-" he says.

"it's OK man, we understand, even we will take off".

"Okay guys see you Monday?"

"definitely"

With that caiden and I walk back to his car and drive off.

This man, the one who offered me to talk, who was caidens father.

Never knew he was the devil all along.
.......................

DONE WITH THIS PART, HOPE YOU LIKE IT .....

*EVIL LAUGHTER* YOU DONT KNOW WHATS COMING ......

"That's my secret cap, I am always angry"

- bruce banner (hulk)

love ya guys ...