23- Trip!

I pack all my stuffs for the trip and the school also mentioned to get an extra pair of clothes, just for emergency.

After packing, I sit down on my study table and finish my homework and try to do some studies.

Yeah, I tried. didn't work.

After sitting hopeless, I hear a doorbell and start getting ready.

SO what? caiden can wait.

I get dressed wearing a hoodie with some black jeans.

Best way to survive a long trip is with a hoodie.

Take tips, it helps.

I bid goodbye to mum and I enter caiden car, while Tyler enters his.
I throw my heavy bag pack in to the back seat and signal caiden to drive as he just watches me struggling with my bag. He presses on the gas and we drive off to school. Not one of us speaking a word just the radio playing 'boy with luv'.

I can live with a little k-pop.

But not much, then it'll annoy me.

We reach and caiden parks the car, and caiden is the first to get out and carry my back pack.

"hey, it's fine. I can adjust with that" I say as I get out.

"no problem, love I got it"

As I reach my homeroom, caiden gets in with me and places my bag beside my chair and sits in the last bench of the class.

Guess he doesn't want people to see us together.

"caiden, this is not your homeroom" Mr. Ian says as he sees caiden.

"now it is"

"how exactly?"

"cause I said so" he smirks and Mr. Ian just rolls his eyes at him and starts calling out names for attendence.

"okay, class board bus numbers 10,11, and 12 only. These are the only buses for the trip. You may disperse now"

I get out of the class and see caiden on tow and I slow down my pace to meet with his and when he is side by me we start walking again, by surprise he locks his hands with mine and walks with a huge smile on his face.

We reach near to the bus and I recognize ciadens group of friends and I wave at them.

"hey, guys" nick greets us.

"hi"

"sup"

Nick's grabs my arm and jerks me away from caiden and pulls me to a side.

"a little birdie told me......"

"umm.." I say raising an eyebrow.

"thatyoulikecaiden!" he says so quickly I kind of didn't hear him.

"what no!" I say quickly.

"yeah say that to your blush, you start blushing hearing his name also" he says winking.

"and who is this birdie? Lemme go break their neck"

"actually no one, I made that up, now I know my answer" I stare wide eyed at nick.

Did he just-

He did. Didn't he?

Now he knows!

If he knows, caiden knows

OH shit!

"nick!"