40 - Absorbent And Yellow And Porous Is He

I couldn't have survived if anything had happened to caiden, like the experience of what happened , made me realize how much caiden meant in my life, from being that asshole of a jerk he ended up being my love.

"amber, honey"

"uhh... Yes?" I break from my thought and look at Sam.

"you are thinking about that night again aren't you?"

"um... No"

"don't try to fool me, listen caiden is trying whatever he can so can free from his father's dirty works, trust him"

"I do, I really do trust him. But that day was so terrifying, it's hard to forget."

"we'll get through this amber, but as for now, we'll get some ice-cream on the way back home" she practically screams.

"after school?"

"YESS"

"YEAHH LET'S GET IT " I say and bump her side jokingly.

.....................

"C'mon, really Riverdale over stranger things? You are crazy Charlie" nick said giving a disgusted look to Charlie.

"what? Riverdale has hot girls okay, umm...not as hot as you s-sam " Charlie says jokingly and gets a French fry thrown at his head by Sam.

We were currently sitting in the school cafeteria for break ,everyone in the table except for caiden. I smile at their relationship and wish caiden would've come to school today. Apparently he needed a day off so he decided to 'stay home and chill'.

" so you say you'll never watch stranger things?" nick asks Charlie.

"uh huh" he says smirking.

"alright if I get a cheer from the whole crowd of students in this cafeteria, you'll have to watch stranger things and you'll have to do whatever you say for a week"

"you won't, I know it" Charlie says smirking.

"what if I do?"

"you wouldn't cause you already have warnings from the principal and he clearly said ' next slip off and you get suspended" Charlie says and we all laugh.

"bitchass" nick says to charlie and stands up on his chair.

" Dear students of Springfield high, I have got something to ask" nick says and winks at Charlie. the whole cafeteria goes quiet and looks at nick.

"WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?" he shouts and the whole cafeteria screams back including our table.

"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS" and the whole cafeteria cheers and nick shows his middle finger to Charlie.

Charlie looks around to find for the Cafe lady but she isn't in her normal place or she would've complained to principal, she already hates nick for all the food fights he has conducted.

"she leaves at between the break to have her lunch outside" nick says to Charlie with a wink.

We all laugh at their nuisance and carry on our lunch..

After lunch as Sam and I head for Chem period . Hannah with some of her friends walks opposite us and gives me a little sly wave.

"hey, Amber" she purrs and fixes her overly shiny neck piece. And she wears a pink tank top, booty shorts and pink cowboy boots.

How does our dress code allow this-

"hi Hannah, nice to meet you but we're late for class" Sam replies.