6 - Kiss?

After 15 minutes of driving, Tyler pulls up in front of a house, saying it was battered would be an understatement. There were drunk teenagers all around the house, and red plastic cups covered the entire lawn. Tyler and I exit the car and make our way towards the house. The smell of cigarettes and the blasting music explains this is a very huge party. There are teenagers either making out or grinding each other. 'eww, get a room dude' I say myself.
Tyler and me enter the house and I cringe at the smell of sweat and drinks. We push our way past, dancing bodies and make our way to what seems like the living room.the couches are pushed back and there is a circle of teens sitting and chatting among themselves.

"Nicky" Tyler shouts and gets the attention of the entire group. A guy with sandy brown hair gets up and greets my brother as he does it with the rest of the group.

"guys, meet my sister. AMBER" he announces.
I literally wanted to get swallowed by the ground. I hated so much attention.

"hi" I squeak and wave my hand.

"hey" every one greets in unison

" dude we are playing thruth or dare, wanna join" nick asks us.

"yea, sure" Tyler answers and takes a seat with him.

awkwardly I take a seat next to a dark black hair girl.

"hey, I am Sam. U can call me Sammy"
She says.

"hey, my name is amber." I say in return.

" so want any introduction?" she asks.

"yep, believe me I do" I say with sigh.

" from right to left, that is nick, the dumb kid of the group, then there is Hannah the 'queen bee' that's how everyone knows her, then there is Charlie he is mine so no eyeing him, and there Blake, Andrew and Caiden. But they are not here yet.
And a reminder no Messing with caiden , he is the 'BADBOY' so u get the idea." she explains.

Hannah seems like the 'bitch' also, she has that bitchy attitude and very VERY less clothing. I met a Blake before hope that's him, he seemed nice.

My thoughts are cut of when nick yells" let's playy"

"oke, Sammy start" nick says.

"I will go with-" she gets interrupted when a trio of guys enter the room and takes a seat with the group.

"took you long enough, we just started, join." nick says.

I recognize one of them as Blake and sitting beside him is mr. Jerk and his stupid smirking friend in his side.

Blake gets up to greet me and returns back to his seat. I sit back to see Mr. Jerk glaring at me. I ignore him and nudge Sammy to start the game.

"oke then, Charlie thruth or dare" she asks.

"dare" Charlie smirks at his girlfriend.

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in this group." she challenges him.

He moves over his side and makes his way towards Sammy and kisses her with all his might. The entire group goes 'aww' including me. Until I hear Mr jerk shouting "get a room bitches".
Everybody laughs at him and he gets the finger from Sam.

"alright now, caiden go next" Sam says.

"alright then" he says in his cocky British accent, And smirks at me

"New girl, thruth or dare". He asks.

U wanna challenge me then go for it bitch.

"Dare" I say with might.

"umm....." he hums

"make out with each and every guy in this circle, like the slut u are." he says and receives a glare from my brother.

"fine" I walk up to Blake and peck him.
Next I go to Charlie, but move away knowing he has a girlfriend. And move up to nick and peck him too. And make my way towards Andrew and just brush my lips on his. That's what u get for smirking too much bitch.
I walk up to caiden and bend lower so we are face to face with each other.
I move closer and as we are inches apart I doge him and say " I have standards, I don't kiss ASSHOLES" I say before Turing on my heels and make my way towards the bar. I hear a group of 'OOHHSS'.

I smirk and keep walking...